Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moaning 23:10 - Oct 23 with 2707 views26_Paz

I sat in a different part of the ground tonight and yes we were poor but the amount of moaning shocked me. Not just the moaning but the glee in people’s voices as they were doing it. They were genuinely getting a kick out of it. How sh!t must your life be if you get your kicks slagging off your own side. The club needs to weed these ‘supporters’ out. They’re a cancer dragging us down. I’d rather have lower crowds and less parasites if I’m honest.

The Paz Man

Moaning on 23:25 - Oct 23 with 2655 viewsSuffolktractor

I agree.
Had people sat around us who I have never seen at a game before. Great that they want to come along and see the game, but I think they thought they had bought a ticket to watch Barcelona by the comments they were making. As soon as their first goal went in, the negativity started, yes we all know we were sh*t tonight, but sorry guys, we have had to endure similar to tonight for years and still get behind our team. If you can’t handle it, don’t come back.
Moaning on 23:50 - Oct 23 with 2595 viewsericclacton

Were you the lucky person sitting in the drains and missed out.
Moaning on 07:04 - Oct 24 with 2439 viewsBlue_Moses

Moaning on 23:25 - Oct 23 by Suffolktractor

I agree.
Had people sat around us who I have never seen at a game before. Great that they want to come along and see the game, but I think they thought they had bought a ticket to watch Barcelona by the comments they were making. As soon as their first goal went in, the negativity started, yes we all know we were sh*t tonight, but sorry guys, we have had to endure similar to tonight for years and still get behind our team. If you can’t handle it, don’t come back.

I couldn't make the game tonight but in my 35 years of watching town I've never reacted positively or been pleased when we conceded a goal.
Moaning on 07:39 - Oct 24 with 2355 viewstextbackup

The NSL really does house some of the biggest tw.ats known to football fans

Not a single pro song sung in the entire 2/3 years I’ve sat near a certain group, instead they just hammer a player at every chance. Lastnight was Skuses turn.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Moaning on 07:44 - Oct 24 with 2340 viewssotd78

LOL. Half glass full or half glass empty - the world is full of all sorts.
But I'd say a few moans last night would be quite expected. We had half fit players, no game plan, no cohesion. It strikes me the crowd were pretty placid in all senses last night.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Moaning on 08:40 - Oct 24 with 2262 views26_Paz

Moaning on 07:44 - Oct 24 by sotd78

LOL. Half glass full or half glass empty - the world is full of all sorts.
But I'd say a few moans last night would be quite expected. We had half fit players, no game plan, no cohesion. It strikes me the crowd were pretty placid in all senses last night.

Wasn’t a few moans. The geezer behind me was making sarky comments from the outset. Thought he was clever / some kind of football genius. In reality he was just a d1ck making stupid comments to try and sound clever. Embarrassing.

The Paz Man

Moaning on 08:43 - Oct 24 with 2236 viewsHerbivore

There was a guy stood next to me who I've never seen before. He started moaning before the game, said he may as well go home when he saw Woolfenden wasn't in the team and he then proceeded to whinge solidly until he left 5 minutes from the end, including a rather cracking "I don't know what people are watching, we're playing sh!t" at a point in the game where literally nobody had suggested we were playing well. Bizarre, not sure why he bothered and hopefully he won't bother again.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Moaning on 09:24 - Oct 24 with 2165 viewsbluethomas

There’s a bloke sat in the front row upper of South Stand who has this negative attitude. Five minutes in and we are “crap”, “useless” and “pathetic” and continues throughout the whole game. And thats not even just tonight, he was like it during the Tranmere game and every other game this season, I dread to think what he was like last year! I’ve noticed he’d been called out a few times by the people around in the block a few times...including one old lady which was magnificent to witness!
Login to get fewer ads

Moaning on 09:25 - Oct 24 with 2157 viewskinnockers

Couldn't agree more. Took my boy Stephen to his first home game since he's been away. To say that wasn't a great advert for Ipswich was an understatement but some of the moaning was simply ridiculous.

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

Moaning on 10:28 - Oct 24 with 2072 viewsagravenor

Nothing wrong with some criticism at times if it's deserved but some of our fans really seems to love it!!! It's like they preferred last night compared to the rest of the season. Just look how busy the phone ins on BBC Suffolk, the TWTD forum, facebook, twitter etc is in comparison to when we were winning every week!
Moaning on 10:32 - Oct 24 with 2059 viewsDyland

Moaning on 07:39 - Oct 24 by textbackup

The NSL really does house some of the biggest tw.ats known to football fans

Not a single pro song sung in the entire 2/3 years I’ve sat near a certain group, instead they just hammer a player at every chance. Lastnight was Skuses turn.

They turn up in NSU too when there's a bigger gate. Literally sit there slagging off the players and calling them canutes from the get go. The odd moan and swear at the ref but never the opposition even when blatantly cheating. It's all aimed at our team. What lives these morons must lead.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Moaning on 10:57 - Oct 24 with 2021 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024