Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If not game over, the referee has his whistle ready for Trump 22:11 - Oct 25 with 1350 viewsElderGrizzly

Unredacted Mueller report handed over to the Democrats as part of the Impeachment enquiry

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/25/mueller-report-trump-justice-dep
If not game over, the referee has his whistle ready for Trump on 23:05 - Oct 25 with 1277 viewsGuthrum

Doubt it will have much impact.

Would be surprised if even the unredacted Report contains any sort of smoking gun. Not convinced that even if it did, that would be enough to make Republican Senators vote for impeachment or to turn Trump's supporters against him.

Truth - and most certainly probity in public office - are no longer important.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

If not game over, the referee has his whistle ready for Trump on 23:43 - Oct 25 with 1221 viewsJ2BLUE

For the 400th time since he came to office, THIS is the time eh?

Thanks for the info.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If not game over, the referee has his whistle ready for Trump on 00:43 - Oct 26 with 1164 viewsSpruceMoose

If not game over, the referee has his whistle ready for Trump on 23:43 - Oct 25 by J2BLUE

For the 400th time since he came to office, THIS is the time eh?

Thanks for the info.

You might not be wrong... But you don't get bonus points for being cynical towards the people who recognise Trump for the threat to decency that he is.

At this point, as someone who lives over here, an optimistic Elder Grizzly is worth more to me and my family than a cynical J2s.

Come on J2, You're a good bloke, and you know he's a wrong un. Join the fight!
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 0:49]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If not game over, the referee has his whistle ready for Trump on 00:46 - Oct 26 with 1164 viewsSpruceMoose

If not game over, the referee has his whistle ready for Trump on 23:05 - Oct 25 by Guthrum

Doubt it will have much impact.

Would be surprised if even the unredacted Report contains any sort of smoking gun. Not convinced that even if it did, that would be enough to make Republican Senators vote for impeachment or to turn Trump's supporters against him.

Truth - and most certainly probity in public office - are no longer important.

Indeed.

We are in the age of shamelessness and indecency.

The only way he's being turfed out of office is via the ballot box... And even then I have my doubts he will leave without his cultists murdering a few leftists in the process.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 0:47]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If not game over, the referee has his whistle ready for Trump on 00:58 - Oct 26 with 1132 viewsGuthrum

If not game over, the referee has his whistle ready for Trump on 00:46 - Oct 26 by SpruceMoose

Indeed.

We are in the age of shamelessness and indecency.

The only way he's being turfed out of office is via the ballot box... And even then I have my doubts he will leave without his cultists murdering a few leftists in the process.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 0:47]

That is, indeed, a concern of mine, too.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

If not game over, the referee has his whistle ready for Trump on 01:10 - Oct 26 with 1122 viewsfactual_blue

If not game over, the referee has his whistle ready for Trump on 00:43 - Oct 26 by SpruceMoose

You might not be wrong... But you don't get bonus points for being cynical towards the people who recognise Trump for the threat to decency that he is.

At this point, as someone who lives over here, an optimistic Elder Grizzly is worth more to me and my family than a cynical J2s.

J2 knows he was wrong about brexit and about eggs. He can't admit to a hat trick of duff calls.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If not game over, the referee has his whistle ready for Trump on 09:17 - Oct 26 with 972 viewsJ2BLUE

If not game over, the referee has his whistle ready for Trump on 00:43 - Oct 26 by SpruceMoose

That post is odd. Nothing at all to do with the fact we've been here repeatedly according to the OP.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If not game over, the referee has his whistle ready for Trump on 11:06 - Oct 26 with 865 viewsTractorWood

You have been saying this, quoting the Guardian and tweets for 2.5 years. Just saying.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024