Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holy or Norris 17:36 - Oct 26 with 2745 viewsurbanblue

Why was the big man dropped? Norris didn't inspire me with confidence and I thought his distribution was poor.

Holy back next game for me.
Holy or Norris on 17:38 - Oct 26 with 2723 viewsTown_Boy

Lambo said hard to drop him. He just thought it was a good game to give him minutes etc. Didn’t say if he will next game or not. I say give him a run 👍

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Holy or Norris on 17:41 - Oct 26 with 2690 viewsjas0999

I’d definitely prefer to play our player, rather than a loan. Not convinced Norris is any better than Holy - so give our keeper game time.
Holy or Norris on 17:56 - Oct 26 with 2583 viewsSchancheITFC

Did feel the four goals conceded recently Holy could have done better with a couple. Needs to come off his line more
Holy or Norris on 20:17 - Oct 26 with 2251 viewsKeaneish

Holy or Norris on 17:38 - Oct 26 by Town_Boy

Lambo said hard to drop him. He just thought it was a good game to give him minutes etc. Didn’t say if he will next game or not. I say give him a run 👍

Didn't think much of Norris today. Thought he should have come off his line for a few and his kicking was poor on occasion. Ive got much more confidence with Holy when crosses go in our box than i have for a long time.

Holy will be back.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Holy or Norris on 21:03 - Oct 26 with 2150 viewsPilgrimblue

Christ you're hard! Very windy but thought his kicking was no worse than Holy's. Last two games thought Holy kicked long but without direction as he rarely found his teammates.
Good to have two keepers vying for no. 1 spot with not much between them.
Holy or Norris on 21:08 - Oct 26 with 2128 viewsKeaneish

Holy or Norris on 21:03 - Oct 26 by Pilgrimblue

Christ you're hard! Very windy but thought his kicking was no worse than Holy's. Last two games thought Holy kicked long but without direction as he rarely found his teammates.
Good to have two keepers vying for no. 1 spot with not much between them.

What about the goal kicks that went to the completely wrong side of the pitch in the second half when the wind had dropped? And what's with the bouncing it up and down repeatedly on the edge of the area before kicking? Looks like an accident waiting to happen.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 21:09]

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Holy or Norris on 09:45 - Oct 27 with 1706 viewsJ2BLUE

I've been really impressed with Holy over the season. He has made a lot of good saves and hasn't done much wrong. I hope this really was just to give Norris a game. I love Lambert but not sure if dropping your keeper after two losses and before a banana skin game like that was brave or stupid.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Holy or Norris on 10:53 - Oct 27 with 1643 viewscooperd5

I was in the end near the town goal when they got their goal and I thought Norris should have come and taken the cross, his hesitation led to the goal.
Holy for me...
Login to get fewer ads

Holy or Norris on 11:08 - Oct 27 with 1615 viewsSwansea_Blue

Early Xmas present for Holy weren’t it! I mean, would YOU want to go and play at Southend?

More seriously, I assume he’s trying to keep Norris ready and Wolves happy. As good a game as any.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Holy or Norris on 11:44 - Oct 27 with 1554 viewsRyorry

Holy or Norris on 09:45 - Oct 27 by J2BLUE

I've been really impressed with Holy over the season. He has made a lot of good saves and hasn't done much wrong. I hope this really was just to give Norris a game. I love Lambert but not sure if dropping your keeper after two losses and before a banana skin game like that was brave or stupid.

I imagine it was just PL wanting to keep Norris involved & sharp in case he's needed in earnest at any point, plus keeping his parent club happy (maybe some agreement's in place there).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Holy or Norris on 13:10 - Oct 27 with 1480 viewsJ2BLUE

Holy or Norris on 11:44 - Oct 27 by Ryorry

I imagine it was just PL wanting to keep Norris involved & sharp in case he's needed in earnest at any point, plus keeping his parent club happy (maybe some agreement's in place there).

Looking at the fixtures we have Rochdale away then the two cup matches. I can't imagine Lambert will put Holy back in for one game before removing him for the two cup games? I reckon Norris keeps the shirt for the next three games and Holy is back in for Oxford.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024