Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hear there were 2 missed penalties in the Norwich Vs Man Utd game.... 18:54 - Oct 27 with 1449 viewsWD19

So I am guessing the Budgies only scored 6 in the end too!?
I hear there were 2 missed penalties in the Norwich Vs Man Utd game.... on 22:12 - Oct 27 with 1312 viewsArnieM

Have they still got 6,000 injuries ? Most of whom are not even first teamers!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I hear there were 2 missed penalties in the Norwich Vs Man Utd game.... on 22:23 - Oct 27 with 1297 viewsDubtractor

They are going to get relegated hard aren't they?

Shame.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I hear there were 2 missed penalties in the Norwich Vs Man Utd game.... on 23:47 - Oct 27 with 1230 viewsCoastalblue

I hear there were 2 missed penalties in the Norwich Vs Man Utd game.... on 22:23 - Oct 27 by Dubtractor

Shame.

Are there still eople on here saying they'll be comfortable mid table?

I'm all for not giving them too much stick in case of egg on face, but they really look out of their dpeth.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I hear there were 2 missed penalties in the Norwich Vs Man Utd game.... on 08:38 - Oct 28 with 1080 viewsStuartBrett8

That team will get raided in January, both Full backs, Krul, Pukki and the lad from Dereham

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

I hear there were 2 missed penalties in the Norwich Vs Man Utd game.... on 10:38 - Oct 28 with 994 viewsArnieM

I hear there were 2 missed penalties in the Norwich Vs Man Utd game.... on 08:38 - Oct 28 by StuartBrett8

That team will get raided in January, both Full backs, Krul, Pukki and the lad from Dereham

Todd cantwell?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I hear there were 2 missed penalties in the Norwich Vs Man Utd game.... on 10:44 - Oct 28 with 987 viewsDyland

I hear there were 2 missed penalties in the Norwich Vs Man Utd game.... on 22:23 - Oct 27 by Dubtractor

Shame.

Fingers crossed. Not going to get too involved in any goading unless towards end of the season respective relegation and promotion are looking likely. That would be fun, cos the budgies will desperately spin it any which way. Let's see.

I do scoff when the media blah on about Farke's philosophy, and how results or performances won't change his style of play. What is his style exactly? Except looking like a medieval sex pest and speaking like Dr Evil on helium.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2019 10:45]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I hear there were 2 missed penalties in the Norwich Vs Man Utd game.... on 10:46 - Oct 28 with 980 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I hear there were 2 missed penalties in the Norwich Vs Man Utd game.... on 08:38 - Oct 28 by StuartBrett8

If the lad from Dereham is Todd Cantwell.

He is absolutely woeful. Looks like he's never done a gym session in his life, had a good first couple of games in the PL, but now he is back to being terrible.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I hear there were 2 missed penalties in the Norwich Vs Man Utd game.... on 11:44 - Oct 28 with 939 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I hear there were 2 missed penalties in the Norwich Vs Man Utd game.... on 23:47 - Oct 27 by Coastalblue

Are there still eople on here saying they'll be comfortable mid table?

I'm all for not giving them too much stick in case of egg on face, but they really look out of their dpeth.

I was one of those

Very pleased that it looks like I’ll be proved wrong

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024