Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
no that it matters, but what was the Southend 'goal' disallowed for? 16:01 - Oct 28 with 2024 viewsIllinoisblue

didn't look to be much wrong with it

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

no that it matters, but what was the Southend 'goal' disallowed for? on 16:06 - Oct 28 with 2005 viewsbluelagos

The lino immediately flagged for offside I thought. Not seen it on the box though.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

no that it matters, but what was the Southend 'goal' disallowed for? on 16:08 - Oct 28 with 1998 viewsITFC_Forever

no that it matters, but what was the Southend 'goal' disallowed for? on 16:06 - Oct 28 by bluelagos

The lino immediately flagged for offside I thought. Not seen it on the box though.

Yep, flag went straight up.

Not seen it back, so can't comment in calmer state of mind if it was the correct call or not, but I was pretty relieved to see the flag go up.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

no that it matters, but what was the Southend 'goal' disallowed for? on 16:09 - Oct 28 with 2007 viewsReuser_is_God

Me & Texters were still making our way to the ground from the pub & they didn't want us to walk in with Town 1-0 down.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

no that it matters, but what was the Southend 'goal' disallowed for? on 16:39 - Oct 28 with 1885 viewsIllinoisblue

no that it matters, but what was the Southend 'goal' disallowed for? on 16:09 - Oct 28 by Reuser_is_God

Me & Texters were still making our way to the ground from the pub & they didn't want us to walk in with Town 1-0 down.

#lads. Personally I ad just walked in from the kitchen to the living room and turned on iFollow to see them score. Was all set to punch a window.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

no that it matters, but what was the Southend 'goal' disallowed for? on 17:05 - Oct 28 with 1818 viewslongtimefan

The assistant flagged for offside, but at the time I couldn't see how the scorer was off, and no one appealed. Haven't seen it on any highlights so can't really tell if it was correct or not. It was just about the only decision the assistant made for himself though. For almost every other decision he was totally lost and basically went with what the referee indicated. The 4th official who replaced him at half time was a considerable improvement.
no that it matters, but what was the Southend 'goal' disallowed for? on 09:11 - Oct 29 with 1504 viewsPositivelyPortman

Who cares in all honesty?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

no that it matters, but what was the Southend 'goal' disallowed for? on 09:16 - Oct 29 with 1489 viewsitfcjoe

Flag was up straight away for offside, and looked it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

no that it matters, but what was the Southend 'goal' disallowed for? on 09:52 - Oct 29 with 1429 viewsKieran_Knows

no that it matters, but what was the Southend 'goal' disallowed for? on 09:16 - Oct 29 by itfcjoe

Flag was up straight away for offside, and looked it

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

no that it matters, but what was the Southend 'goal' disallowed for? on 10:18 - Oct 29 with 1397 viewslongtimefan

no that it matters, but what was the Southend 'goal' disallowed for? on 09:52 - Oct 29 by Kieran_Knows

I wouldn't say it's that clear cut. There's a town player in front of the scorer who could quite easily have been adjudged level. It's probably off but it could quite easily not have been given, especially as the assistant was really indecisive for the rest of the half. Apparently left at half time as a family member was taken seriously ill. Hope they're ok.
no that it matters, but what was the Southend 'goal' disallowed for? on 21:35 - Oct 29 with 1188 viewsChateauWines

Actually linesman did really well. Player clearly offside when ball played in and then moved back before heading in. In real time at game I had no idea why disallowed

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024