Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's get it out there on the record then... 12:40 - Oct 29 with 66951 viewsSpruceMoose

Voting intention?

Spruce: Currently undecided.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 12:44 - Oct 29 with 11590 viewsHerbivore

Labour. Purely because in my constituency they were 500 votes short of the Tory incumbent in 2017 and all the other parties polled well under 10% of the vote share. It's a two horse race and I'm going for whoever can beat the blue horse.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 12:46 - Oct 29 with 11577 viewsEireannach_gorm

Are you positively or negatively undecided?
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 12:48 - Oct 29 with 11561 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 12:46 - Oct 29 by Eireannach_gorm

Are you positively or negatively undecided?

Here's where I am at. I'm still registered in the Ipswich constituency. I'm loathe to vote Labour, despite thinking Sandy Martin has seemed like a decent sort in my dealings with him, but I am never going to vote Conservative, or for a Liberal Democrat who is from Norwich ffs.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 12:51 - Oct 29 with 11539 viewsHerbivore

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 12:48 - Oct 29 by SpruceMoose

Here's where I am at. I'm still registered in the Ipswich constituency. I'm loathe to vote Labour, despite thinking Sandy Martin has seemed like a decent sort in my dealings with him, but I am never going to vote Conservative, or for a Liberal Democrat who is from Norwich ffs.

Spoil your ballot, draw a big old spaffing cock and balls on it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 12:54 - Oct 29 with 11535 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 12:51 - Oct 29 by Herbivore

I've told the story on here before of working at a count where Gummer Jr tried to claim a spaffing c0ck and balls was a vote for the Tory Councillor and the furthest spurt landed in the Tory box (so to speak).

Never trusted spoiling ballots since that day. Besides, I vote by proxy and would need to ask my proxy to draw a big old knob for me. Feels a bit weird.

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:03 - Oct 29 with 11495 viewsvilanovablue

I'll be voting LibDem as I live in Eastbourne and so really don't have a lot of choice. Our MP is decent and a good man as well. Got kicked out of the LibDems though (backed Brexit which is how his constituency voted) so don't know whether I'll now be voting for him as an independent at the next election.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:03 - Oct 29 with 11490 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Like it matters in rural Suffolk.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:09 - Oct 29 with 11474 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 12:51 - Oct 29 by Herbivore

Don't do that. It would count as a Conservative vote.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Login to get fewer ads

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:17 - Oct 29 with 11452 viewsOldsmoker

With the absence of a SWP candidate I will be voting for Labour.
They're sort of Left wing aren't they?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:20 - Oct 29 with 11447 viewsitfcjoe

Conservative Dan Poulter 33,992
Labour Elizabeth Hughes 16,807
Liberal Democrat Aidan Van de Weyer 2,431
Green Regan Scott 1,659
UKIP Stephen Searle 1,635

Stephen Searle won't be standing for UKIP this time round as he is in prison for murdering his wife ( https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-44861508) because he was having an affair with Anastasia Pomiateeva - who was (and remarkably still is) his Son's long term partner.

I'm guessing it will be Labour, as is effectively a two horse race here, although one horse only has 3 legs and is starting 100 yards behind in a 200 yard race.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:24 - Oct 29 with 11422 viewsOldsmoker

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:20 - Oct 29 by itfcjoe

Conservative Dan Poulter 33,992
Labour Elizabeth Hughes 16,807
Liberal Democrat Aidan Van de Weyer 2,431
Green Regan Scott 1,659
UKIP Stephen Searle 1,635

Stephen Searle won't be standing for UKIP this time round as he is in prison for murdering his wife ( https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-44861508) because he was having an affair with Anastasia Pomiateeva - who was (and remarkably still is) his Son's long term partner.

I'm guessing it will be Labour, as is effectively a two horse race here, although one horse only has 3 legs and is starting 100 yards behind in a 200 yard race.

That Lib Dem candidate - Aidan Van de Weyer - sounds a bit EU to me.

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:24 - Oct 29 with 11416 viewsartsbossbeard

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:24 - Oct 29 by Oldsmoker

That Lib Dem candidate - Aidan Van de Weyer - sounds a bit EU to me.

STONE HIM!!!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:26 - Oct 29 with 11402 viewsfooters

'ave a bleedin' guess.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:27 - Oct 29 with 11397 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:26 - Oct 29 by footers

'ave a bleedin' guess.

Who is the Communist party candidate?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:28 - Oct 29 with 11384 viewsfooters

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:27 - Oct 29 by SpruceMoose

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:31 - Oct 29 with 11352 viewsHogger

Simply has to be Labour in Ipswich but I would also happily vote Lib Dem in a seat if that would have a chance of toppling the Conservative.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:34 - Oct 29 with 11341 viewsDubtractor

Prob labour. Ipswich is a 2 horse race so.....

Plus I mostly agree with what labour want for the country.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:35 - Oct 29 with 11326 viewsTractorWood

Probably Lib Dem but will be pointless in Hancock's seat.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:36 - Oct 29 with 11318 viewsOldsmoker

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:27 - Oct 29 by SpruceMoose

Down here in the SW of England they are of the persausion that Guy Fawkes wasn't all bad. He did have at least one good idea.

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:38 - Oct 29 with 11301 viewsuefacup81

Mine's an odd one in that Norwich South is essentially one of Labour's safest seats with a 15,500 majority over the Tories, but it's also been a four-way marginal as recently as 2010 when fewer than seven thousand votes split the Labour, Green, Tory, and Lib Dem candidates.

The 2017 standings were:

Labour - 31,311
Tory - 15,715
Lib Dem - 2,841
Green - 1,492

The Lib Dems have gone from a 310 majority in 2010 to being 28,470 behind Labour in 2017, but it'll be interesting to see how they do this time around given that the large student population will need to trade-off their betrayal over tuition fees against their pro-EU stance.

I imagine the Tory tactic will be to hope that the Labour vote fragments back to 2010 levels if the students forgive the Lib Dems, which would mean if they can retain the majority of their 15,715 votes from last time, that would be enough for them to charge through the middle and take the seat.

At the moment I'm thinking Labour as being the best chance of beating the Torys in the seat, but I'll be keeping a close eye on the polling.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:38 - Oct 29 with 11300 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:36 - Oct 29 by Oldsmoker

Down here in the SW of England they are of the persausion that Guy Fawkes wasn't all bad. He did have at least one good idea.

Flogging those masks? He must have made a mint.

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:39 - Oct 29 with 11307 viewsGaryCooper

So many posters intending to vote for a party under investigation by the EHRC, what a strange hypocritical outlook.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:39 - Oct 29 with 11290 viewsSouperJim

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:35 - Oct 29 by TractorWood

Probably Lib Dem but will be pointless in Hancock's seat.

Truly pointless, vote Jefferys, at least his vote share went up last time.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:40 - Oct 29 with 11280 viewsuefacup81

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:38 - Oct 29 by uefacup81

Mine's an odd one in that Norwich South is essentially one of Labour's safest seats with a 15,500 majority over the Tories, but it's also been a four-way marginal as recently as 2010 when fewer than seven thousand votes split the Labour, Green, Tory, and Lib Dem candidates.

The 2017 standings were:

Labour - 31,311
Tory - 15,715
Lib Dem - 2,841
Green - 1,492

The Lib Dems have gone from a 310 majority in 2010 to being 28,470 behind Labour in 2017, but it'll be interesting to see how they do this time around given that the large student population will need to trade-off their betrayal over tuition fees against their pro-EU stance.

I imagine the Tory tactic will be to hope that the Labour vote fragments back to 2010 levels if the students forgive the Lib Dems, which would mean if they can retain the majority of their 15,715 votes from last time, that would be enough for them to charge through the middle and take the seat.

At the moment I'm thinking Labour as being the best chance of beating the Torys in the seat, but I'll be keeping a close eye on the polling.

As an addendum to that, it'll be interesting to see what happens if the non-Tory parties come to some sort of understanding when it comes to Remain-supporting MPs.

Clive Lewis is pretty much as Remain as they come, and if the Greens and Lib Dems agreed to stand aside to aid his cause it would most likely be a Labour landslide.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:41 - Oct 29 with 11281 viewsfooters

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:39 - Oct 29 by GaryCooper

So many posters intending to vote for a party under investigation by the EHRC, what a strange hypocritical outlook.

Who are you intending to vote for, mister? Hope it's not the one with a blatantly racist PM!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024