Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting polling on the BBC 13:12 - Oct 29 with 3864 viewshampstead_blue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-50206341

Lots if interesting data there.

The last graphic shows just how deep the divide is.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Interesting polling on the BBC on 13:17 - Oct 29 with 2633 viewsHerbivore

A referendum is very clearly a better means of shifting the Brexit impasse than yet another GE.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Interesting polling on the BBC on 13:20 - Oct 29 with 2621 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Interesting polling on the BBC on 13:17 - Oct 29 by Herbivore

A referendum is very clearly a better means of shifting the Brexit impasse than yet another GE.

not really...what if it's the same result?
Interesting polling on the BBC on 13:25 - Oct 29 with 2602 viewsOldsmoker

Interesting polling on the BBC on 13:20 - Oct 29 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Best of 5 obviously.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Interesting polling on the BBC on 13:29 - Oct 29 with 2581 viewsSpruceMoose

Another GE seems like madness to be honest.

So it makes perfect sense that we are going with that really.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Interesting polling on the BBC on 13:30 - Oct 29 with 2570 viewsHerbivore

Interesting polling on the BBC on 13:20 - Oct 29 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Then we leave. At least a referendum now would be based on a particular form of Brexit rather than the vague, undefined 'leave' option that we had in 2016.

Interesting polling on the BBC on 13:36 - Oct 29 with 2558 viewsSpruceMoose

Interesting polling on the BBC on 13:30 - Oct 29 by Herbivore

Then we leave. At least a referendum now would be based on a particular form of Brexit rather than the vague, undefined 'leave' option that we had in 2016.

There's a reason why certain people are terrified to put it to another vote - because they're convinced that they will lose and want to just ram this through before they lose the chance for good.

Not one of the reasons they have for wanting to do this are related to the benefit of the country though. It's obvious, just look how there's no more talk of sunlit uplands and prosperity for all. Now all we hear is the fear that reversing Brexit will cause civil unrest.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2019 13:37]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Interesting polling on the BBC on 13:55 - Oct 29 with 2504 viewshampstead_blue

You may be right but I'm scpetical

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Interesting polling on the BBC on 13:57 - Oct 29 with 2487 viewsHerbivore

Interesting polling on the BBC on 13:55 - Oct 29 by hampstead_blue

You may be right but I'm scpetical

Of course you are. You're worried - probably rightly so - that remain would win a second referendum.

Login to get fewer ads

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:10 - Oct 29 with 2463 viewshampstead_blue

Interesting polling on the BBC on 13:57 - Oct 29 by Herbivore

Of course you are. You're worried - probably rightly so - that remain would win a second referendum.

I've never trusted the EU and the past three years has proven that.
Sceptical that all they will do during any referendum campaigning is poison the waters

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:13 - Oct 29 with 2455 viewsSpruceMoose

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:10 - Oct 29 by hampstead_blue

Sceptical that all they will do during any referendum campaigning is poison the waters

Jesus wept, that's what you have taken from the last three years, in the face of the non stop lying and corruption of the Leave campaign? That it is the EU who can't be trusted? My face just can't cope with the level of palming your post requires.

I genuinely think you have serious issues with comprehension.

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:15 - Oct 29 with 2445 viewsHerbivore

I'm starting to wonder whether you're a bot. It's like you've switched off reality.

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:18 - Oct 29 with 2445 viewsm14_blue

This can’t be a serious post?

You think the EU are the untrustworthy ones? Have you been living in a cave for the last 3 years?
Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:20 - Oct 29 with 2431 viewsSpruceMoose

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:18 - Oct 29 by m14_blue

You think the EU are the untrustworthy ones? Have you been living in a cave for the last 3 years?

Just goes to show that years of constant mental gymnastics has inflicted some kind of lasting mental impact on some Leave voters. Constantly defending the indefensible comes at a cost.

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:28 - Oct 29 with 2397 viewshampstead_blue

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:18 - Oct 29 by m14_blue

Do you trust the EU so much that you want us to be consumed into their ever expanding belly?

I don't trust them in any way.

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:34 - Oct 29 with 2379 viewsSpruceMoose

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:28 - Oct 29 by hampstead_blue

Do you trust the EU so much that you want us to be consumed into their ever expanding belly?

Even if that were true, I'm sure being on the outside will make them much more considerate towards us and our needs.

I get that you're one of these head in the sand, never admit any fault types, but you're making yourself look rather foolish here.

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:37 - Oct 29 with 2369 viewsjeera

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:13 - Oct 29 by SpruceMoose

Jesus wept, that's what you have taken from the last three years, in the face of the non stop lying and corruption of the Leave campaign? That it is the EU who can't be trusted? My face just can't cope with the level of palming your post requires.

I genuinely think you have serious issues with comprehension.

I saw the EU 'Old boys' club' being spouted about again the other day. Not seen that for a while.

Are they not familiar with Johnson and his cronies at all?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:40 - Oct 29 with 2355 viewsGuthrum

I don't understand people's objections to frequent General Elections. It smacks more of annoyance at being dragged away from pap on the telly to concentrate on difficult and complicated stuff than any technical or political reasons.

Given how hard people fought for democratic rights, you'd think people would prize them more and be happy to express their opinions on how the country they live in is run.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:40 - Oct 29 with 2349 viewsHerbivore

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:28 - Oct 29 by hampstead_blue

I trust them more than Johnson, his Vote Leave cronies, and the Tory party in general. You implied that they would meddle in a second referendum which is ironic given there's no evidence they fiddled with the first one, whilst Vote Leave have admitted to breaking electoral law during the referendum campaign. Your views are never based on facts or reason but simply on feeling and prejudice.

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:41 - Oct 29 with 2344 viewsHerbivore

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:40 - Oct 29 by Guthrum

I don't understand people's objections to frequent General Elections. It smacks more of annoyance at being dragged away from pap on the telly to concentrate on difficult and complicated stuff than any technical or political reasons.

Given how hard people fought for democratic rights, you'd think people would prize them more and be happy to express their opinions on how the country they live in is run.

I think in this instance it's more the use of a GE to try to settle a specific binary issue. Plus three GEs in a little over four years does seem somewhat excessive.

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:43 - Oct 29 with 2340 viewsBrianTablet

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:41 - Oct 29 by Herbivore

I think in this instance it's more the use of a GE to try to settle a specific binary issue. Plus three GEs in a little over four years does seem somewhat excessive.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:43 - Oct 29 with 2338 viewsSpruceMoose

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:40 - Oct 29 by Herbivore

I trust them more than Johnson, his Vote Leave cronies, and the Tory party in general. You implied that they would meddle in a second referendum which is ironic given there's no evidence they fiddled with the first one, whilst Vote Leave have admitted to breaking electoral law during the referendum campaign. Your views are never based on facts or reason but simply on feeling and prejudice.

Well, to be fair, they're also based on reading half a book about Jeremy Corbyn.

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:44 - Oct 29 with 2334 viewsSpruceMoose

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:43 - Oct 29 by BrianTablet

Idiots.

It's a G.

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:45 - Oct 29 with 2334 viewsHerbivore

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:43 - Oct 29 by BrianTablet

Are you coming on to me?

Interesting polling on the BBC on 15:00 - Oct 29 with 2307 viewshampstead_blue

Interesting polling on the BBC on 14:40 - Oct 29 by Herbivore

I never stated the EU meddled in the first and agree the bad actions from the Leave lot.
That didn't affect my vote but is still wrong.

When you look forward post-Brexit all you can do is forecast and think. There is no evidence beyond catastrophe planning (Yellow Hammer).

All we have is confidence, or not, in the future. I'm choosing to be confident based on past performance (I know the wealth warning!)

Interesting polling on the BBC on 15:04 - Oct 29 with 2296 viewsSpruceMoose

Interesting polling on the BBC on 15:00 - Oct 29 by hampstead_blue

I never stated the EU meddled in the first and agree the bad actions from the Leave lot.
That didn't affect my vote but is still wrong.

When you look forward post-Brexit all you can do is forecast and think. There is no evidence beyond catastrophe planning (Yellow Hammer).

All we have is confidence, or not, in the future. I'm choosing to be confident based on past performance (I know the wealth warning!)

Well that's true if you deliberately ignore every single expert analysis that has come out regarding post-Brexit Britain for the last three years.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024