Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you're in the vicinity of Thetford Forest, look out for these blighters... 15:36 - Oct 29 with 1017 viewsFenboyBlue

https://news.sky.com/story/killer-tick-borne-brain-disease-arrives-in-the-uk-118
If you're in the vicinity of Thetford Forest, look out for these blighters... on 16:05 - Oct 29 with 986 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bloody things. If the spread is similar to that of other tick-borne diseases (especially from deer ticks) it'll spread like wildfire too, so well worth taking note.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you're in the vicinity of Thetford Forest, look out for these blighters... on 16:10 - Oct 29 with 980 viewsGeoffSentence

If you're in the vicinity of Thetford Forest, look out for these blighters... on 16:05 - Oct 29 by Swansea_Blue

Bloody things. If the spread is similar to that of other tick-borne diseases (especially from deer ticks) it'll spread like wildfire too, so well worth taking note.

I have two solutions to the problem, supply side and consumer side solutions you might say.

Ticks are largely deer borne so the supply side solution is to control the number of deer. Wolves. Fill Thetford Forest with wolves. That will sort the feckers out.

The consumption led solution is ducks. Ducks eat ticks. They love them. So this solution is to fill Thetford Forest with ducks. Ducks will chomp those little ticky blighters to oblivion.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If you're in the vicinity of Thetford Forest, look out for these blighters... on 16:16 - Oct 29 with 976 viewsflimflam

I know someone who was fobbed off by the doctor with flu only for it to turn out to be Lymes and by then too late to treat it. She is now basically screwed for the rest of her life and is only late 30's.
It is a horrible disease and on the increase in this country. Once you have it there is not cure after the first few weeks.

We live near woods and if the kids have been playing in there then they are aware that they either wear jeans / joggers or if not check themselves over when back home.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

If you're in the vicinity of Thetford Forest, look out for these blighters... on 16:17 - Oct 29 with 964 viewsSpruceMoose

If you're in the vicinity of Thetford Forest, look out for these blighters... on 16:10 - Oct 29 by GeoffSentence

I have two solutions to the problem, supply side and consumer side solutions you might say.

Ticks are largely deer borne so the supply side solution is to control the number of deer. Wolves. Fill Thetford Forest with wolves. That will sort the feckers out.

The consumption led solution is ducks. Ducks eat ticks. They love them. So this solution is to fill Thetford Forest with ducks. Ducks will chomp those little ticky blighters to oblivion.

If we can throw a few quail in with the ducks for added variety I'll back your plan.

And maybe one wolf. And a beaver while we are at it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If you're in the vicinity of Thetford Forest, look out for these blighters... on 16:18 - Oct 29 with 961 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you're in the vicinity of Thetford Forest, look out for these blighters... on 16:10 - Oct 29 by GeoffSentence

You should see the size of the wolf tick though!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you're in the vicinity of Thetford Forest, look out for these blighters... on 16:18 - Oct 29 with 961 viewsSwailsey

If you're in the vicinity of Thetford Forest, look out for these blighters... on 16:16 - Oct 29 by flimflam

I know someone who was fobbed off by the doctor with flu only for it to turn out to be Lymes and by then too late to treat it. She is now basically screwed for the rest of her life and is only late 30's.
It is a horrible disease and on the increase in this country. Once you have it there is not cure after the first few weeks.

We live near woods and if the kids have been playing in there then they are aware that they either wear jeans / joggers or if not check themselves over when back home.

Yep. Exactly the same thing happened to my girlfriend a year or 2 ago. She's only 28.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

If you're in the vicinity of Thetford Forest, look out for these blighters... on 20:55 - Oct 29 with 854 viewsfactual_blue

Brains are, to be fair, in short supply in norfolk.

So this isn't really a big worry.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If you're in the vicinity of Thetford Forest, look out for these blighters... on 21:24 - Oct 29 with 823 viewsOldsmoker

Dogging sites are becoming increasingly threatened.
And what is this Tory government doing about it - nothing.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

If you're in the vicinity of Thetford Forest, look out for these blighters... on 21:46 - Oct 29 with 807 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The duck thing is the most informative thing yet on the forum .... good work Mr Sentence. My vegan years ended with venison.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024