Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) 08:28 - Oct 30 with 7308 viewsCOYBitfc

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:34 - Oct 30 with 4227 viewshomer_123

This election is like choosing between Hurst, Keane and Jewell.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:35 - Oct 30 with 4215 viewsartsbossbeard

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:34 - Oct 30 by homer_123

With the added fun of seeing BoZo in live tv debate action.

Toe curling stuff, ahoy!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:37 - Oct 30 with 4203 viewsDarth_Koont

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:34 - Oct 30 by homer_123

Not really.

We’ve had Hurst, Keane and Jewell as the last 3 PMs.

Time for an alternative.

Pronouns: He/Him

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:43 - Oct 30 with 4175 viewsGaryCooper

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:37 - Oct 30 by Darth_Koont

Not really.

We’ve had Hurst, Keane and Jewell as the last 3 PMs.

Time for an alternative.

Trouble is whilst hoping the alternative will be Sir Bob it will turn out Jackie Milburn.
Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:44 - Oct 30 with 4162 viewsMullet

Well of course it would. This government are a shower of Tory careerists with foreign paymasters and a huge tax bill they're desperate not to pay.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:46 - Oct 30 with 4156 viewsblueislander

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:35 - Oct 30 by artsbossbeard

With the added fun of seeing BoZo in live tv debate action.

Toe curling stuff, ahoy!

You reckon he would turn up for a live debate? I think his advisors would get him to avoid that at all cost.
Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:46 - Oct 30 with 4151 viewsDarth_Koont

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:43 - Oct 30 by GaryCooper

Trouble is whilst hoping the alternative will be Sir Bob it will turn out Jackie Milburn.

You don’t know that.

But Boris has already shown he’s appalling. 5 more years of him, Patel, Raab and the others is unthinkable surely?

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:48 - Oct 30 with 4133 viewsGaryCooper

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:46 - Oct 30 by Darth_Koont

You don’t know that.

But Boris has already shown he’s appalling. 5 more years of him, Patel, Raab and the others is unthinkable surely?

Agreed, but eating a catsh1te sandwich because a dogsh1te sandwich is awful is not the answer.
Login to get fewer ads

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:48 - Oct 30 with 4134 viewsBackToRussia

Go on then, describe how and why.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:48 - Oct 30 with 4134 viewsartsbossbeard

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:46 - Oct 30 by blueislander

You reckon he would turn up for a live debate? I think his advisors would get him to avoid that at all cost.

I don't think his advisors would want him to, no, but I'm sure the other parties would be all over it if he didn't.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:49 - Oct 30 with 4120 viewsBlueNomad

And putting Johnson in charge of the Government wouldn’t be disastrous???
Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:54 - Oct 30 with 4088 viewsDarth_Koont

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:48 - Oct 30 by GaryCooper

Agreed, but eating a catsh1te sandwich because a dogsh1te sandwich is awful is not the answer.

You haven’t addressed my point.

It’s what you believe about Corbyn and Labour rather than what you know about Johnson and the Tories based on their actual record over months and even years.

No offence but I don’t really care about your beliefs.

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:56 - Oct 30 with 4076 viewsGaryCooper

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:54 - Oct 30 by Darth_Koont

It’s what you believe about Corbyn and Labour rather than what you know about Johnson and the Tories based on their actual record over months and even years.

Non taken, you blindly vote for a man who hates what you want, fekin hell that is plain silly.
Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:57 - Oct 30 with 4069 viewsDarth_Koont

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:56 - Oct 30 by GaryCooper

Non taken, you blindly vote for a man who hates what you want, fekin hell that is plain silly.

Eh?

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:58 - Oct 30 with 4062 viewsStokieBlue

You can't just post things like that without at least supporting your opinion.

It's gutter politics.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 09:00 - Oct 30 with 4040 viewsGaryCooper

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:57 - Oct 30 by Darth_Koont

Eh?

Corbyn hates the EU and financial controls he believes makes the poorest in the EU poorer.

It is all out there, to vote for a man who holds such 180 views as yours is just silly in my opinion.
Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 09:04 - Oct 30 with 4016 viewsDarth_Koont

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:58 - Oct 30 by StokieBlue

It's gutter politics.

SB

Agreed. At least have a point.

I think people should be able to argue for or against on the basis of policy, or at least how parties can be expected to cope with the major issues affecting our country. From the economy, welfare, health and education to global issues like trade, foreign policy and the environment.

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 09:06 - Oct 30 with 4004 viewsPinewoodblue

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:58 - Oct 30 by StokieBlue

It's gutter politics.

SB

Guess that is something we will sees lot of in the coming weeks.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 09:07 - Oct 30 with 4003 viewsfactual_blue

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:48 - Oct 30 by BackToRussia

Go on then, describe how and why.

Coybitfc is proof, if ever it were needed of John Stuart Mill's observation on tories.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 09:08 - Oct 30 with 3989 viewsDarth_Koont

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 09:00 - Oct 30 by GaryCooper

Corbyn hates the EU and financial controls he believes makes the poorest in the EU poorer.

It is all out there, to vote for a man who holds such 180 views as yours is just silly in my opinion.

We disagree on the EU. But the party position isn’t his personal view.

You seem to be reading the Labour Party and leadership wrong. Policy is largely decided by consensus.

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 09:28 - Oct 30 with 3935 viewsfactual_blue

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:46 - Oct 30 by blueislander

As boris uses what he imagines to be his charisma as the centre what he has to offer, he should expect - and get - a rigorous examination of his dubious character and behaviour during the campaign.

I'll start - Darius Guppy and Stuart Collier.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 11:10 - Oct 30 with 3845 viewsblueislander

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 09:28 - Oct 30 by factual_blue

As boris uses what he imagines to be his charisma as the centre what he has to offer, he should expect - and get - a rigorous examination of his dubious character and behaviour during the campaign.

I'll start - Darius Guppy and Stuart Collier.

What about pole dancers?
Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 11:27 - Oct 30 with 3812 viewsGaryCooper

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:54 - Oct 30 by Darth_Koont

Hang on a minute, surely it is also a belief in Corbyn that you hold?

Because your belief is positive it is still a belief.
Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 11:40 - Oct 30 with 3769 viewsDarth_Koont

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 11:27 - Oct 30 by GaryCooper

Hang on a minute, surely it is also a belief in Corbyn that you hold?

Because your belief is positive it is still a belief.

No. The Tory government have proved that things are only getting worse under them.

They've been bad in almost every area and on every REAL question affecting our country.

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 11:41 - Oct 30 with 3760 viewstractordownsouth

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 09:00 - Oct 30 by GaryCooper

Ah yes, because the current PM has been entirely consistent with his views on the European Union

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024