Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. 06:58 - Oct 31 with 7810 viewshampstead_blue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50242841

The other two got a fine but Keogh got the bus.
No doubt he'll appeal as he's lost >£1m

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 07:06 - Oct 31 with 5278 viewsTractorCam

Easy to sack him with him being the one injured, such an awful club.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 07:09 - Oct 31 with 5261 viewsm14_blue

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 07:06 - Oct 31 by TractorCam

Easy to sack him with him being the one injured, such an awful club.

Didn’t Lawrence play in almost the next match?

Derby really are in the gutter at the moment, got to feel sorry for their genuine fans.
Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 07:10 - Oct 31 with 5258 viewsBloomBlue

I don't understand how he gets sacked and the other two are only fined, he was a passenger they were driving
Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 07:23 - Oct 31 with 5211 viewsTractorWood

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 07:10 - Oct 31 by BloomBlue

I don't understand how he gets sacked and the other two are only fined, he was a passenger they were driving

What an awful club.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 07:44 - Oct 31 with 5140 viewsMeadowlark

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 07:23 - Oct 31 by TractorWood

What an awful club.

Would it make them a better club if they sacked all three? Just wondering?
Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 07:55 - Oct 31 with 5086 viewsSamWhiteUK

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 07:44 - Oct 31 by Meadowlark

Is that a trick question?

Yes
Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 07:56 - Oct 31 with 5083 viewsHerbivore

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 07:10 - Oct 31 by BloomBlue

I can field this one. The other two aren't injured and have significant resale value.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 07:59 - Oct 31 with 5075 viewsBloomBlue

I was more interested in why the passenger gets sacked but the drivers only fined. Probably some information from the accident not made public but you would think it should be the other way round and drivers sacked.
Login to get fewer ads

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 08:09 - Oct 31 with 5045 viewsWD19

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 07:59 - Oct 31 by BloomBlue

I was more interested in why the passenger gets sacked but the drivers only fined. Probably some information from the accident not made public but you would think it should be the other way round and drivers sacked.

Well one bit of info is that the drunk, talented, young footballers/drivers fled the scene, leaving the unconscious old, knackered player in the wreckage.

I am not against sacking Keogh. He was club captain. He knew what was going on. Who knows, maybe he wasn’t even unconscious and told the others to leg it....

But......
Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 08:27 - Oct 31 with 4967 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 08:49 - Oct 31 with 4896 viewsMrTown

Sack the 33 year old, who wasn't even behind the wheel, in fact I'm sure technically he did nothing wrong. Morally he obviosuly should have done something.

Ironic the 2 criminals with sale value are kept on.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 08:51 - Oct 31 with 4879 viewsm14_blue

Obviously
Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 08:57 - Oct 31 with 4862 viewsChurchman

Two players have a value, one player does not have any value and the latter is the one booted out. I am not sure what example that is setting other than how to save on the wage bill by not paying a player that’ll never play again.

I hope there is more to than tha it because on the face of it, if he was fired the other two should have been as well.
Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 09:23 - Oct 31 with 4795 viewsoncebluealwaysblue

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 08:09 - Oct 31 by WD19

Well one bit of info is that the drunk, talented, young footballers/drivers fled the scene, leaving the unconscious old, knackered player in the wreckage.

I am not against sacking Keogh. He was club captain. He knew what was going on. Who knows, maybe he wasn’t even unconscious and told the others to leg it....

But......

"maybe he wasn’t even unconscious and told the others to leg it".

I'd not considered this. Good point.
Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 09:45 - Oct 31 with 4715 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 07:56 - Oct 31 by Herbivore

I can field this one. The other two aren't injured and have significant resale value.

Plus the club don't have to pay his medical bills as he is out for at least 15 months.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 09:54 - Oct 31 with 4689 viewsBryanPlug

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 10:26 - Oct 31 with 4617 viewsSuperblue95

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 09:54 - Oct 31 by BryanPlug

The ‘other factors’ are him not bowing down to their threats of the sack if he did not sign the reduced contract they offered him.

Joke of a club.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 10:40 - Oct 31 with 4577 viewsBLUEBEAT

Has he had his teeth whitened?

Poll: W or W

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 11:07 - Oct 31 with 4522 viewsrickw

I can't see this being upheld, if it goes to tribunal then his lawyer would just use the other 2 as examples and say it's age discrimination

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 11:11 - Oct 31 with 4504 viewsNthQldITFC

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 10:40 - Oct 31 by BLUEBEAT

Has he had his teeth whitened?

Any idiot can have their teeth whitened, its the reputation bit that's difficult.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 11:14 - Oct 31 with 4494 viewsStokieBlue

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 07:56 - Oct 31 by Herbivore

This is of course the reason.

Derby will get destroyed in court though, it's an absurd position to have taken and naive for an entity of their size.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 11:50 - Oct 31 with 4362 viewsWD19

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 11:14 - Oct 31 by StokieBlue

Derby will get destroyed in court though, it's an absurd position to have taken and naive for an entity of their size.

SB

Now, of course, there may be a good reason why they have treated Keogh differently to the other two. He may deserve the sack. That will be interesting to see.....

However, whatever that reason (if it exists) is......it didn't prevent them thinking he was worthy of a contract with the club. They have basically said....."oi wrongun, what you have done is terrible, but we won't sack you if you agree to taking a pay cut........but if you don't agree to a pay cut then we will sack you because what you did was so terrible that it deserves sacking."
Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 11:54 - Oct 31 with 4353 viewsBryanPlug

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 11:14 - Oct 31 by StokieBlue

SB

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 11:54 - Oct 31 with 4351 viewsStokieBlue

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 11:54 - Oct 31 by BryanPlug

You're putting a lot of faith in Derby there.

We will see.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 11:59 - Oct 31 with 4336 viewsWD19

Keogh sacked.....and doesn't he look old. on 11:54 - Oct 31 by StokieBlue

You're putting a lot of faith in Derby there.

We will see.

SB

Odds are that the whole thing will get settled out of court in a way that costs Derby less money than paying his full wages for the next 15 months....

But it still stinks the place out. Not that I have any sympathy whatsoever for Keogh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024