Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? 09:47 - Oct 31 with 3587 viewsSitfcB

As per previous years.

Someone definitely going to have a go at Lambert for postponing our games at the international break.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 09:48 - Oct 31 with 2630 viewschicoazul

"Question for the MEG group. When are you going to dispose of ITFC, take an enormous financial hit, and end your ruinous regime?"

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 09:48 - Oct 31 with 2616 viewsKieran_Knows

There will definitely be a question about not getting money back for the Bury game.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 09:49 - Oct 31 with 2597 viewsBlueBadger

Definitely something about how running ITFC at a massive loss gives HUGE tax advantages to MEG.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 10:00 - Oct 31 with 2563 viewsfactual_blue

Why aren't vegan and healthy eating and halal options available at the catering outlets?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 10:12 - Oct 31 with 2538 viewsNo9

Are you as good as Mick?
What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 10:13 - Oct 31 with 2532 viewsSteve_M

"Why aren't we getting money back on season tickets for the Bury game?"

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 10:14 - Oct 31 with 2532 viewsSikamikanico

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 09:49 - Oct 31 by BlueBadger

Definitely something about how running ITFC at a massive loss gives HUGE tax advantages to MEG.

This one always makes me laugh.

At best the loss gives a 19% reduction in tax against UK Company profits
What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 10:16 - Oct 31 with 2522 viewsitfcjoe

Cups of tea at U23 games at training ground!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 10:29 - Oct 31 with 2486 viewsBlueBadger

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 10:12 - Oct 31 by No9

Are you as good as Mick?

Spoiler alert: probably not, apart from the whole 'nice dinners and pressers' bit.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 11:02 - Oct 31 with 2432 viewsReuser_is_God

Why has the roof of the Cobbold Stand not been replaced with solar panels yet?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 11:04 - Oct 31 with 2421 viewsKieran_Knows

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 10:29 - Oct 31 by BlueBadger

Spoiler alert: probably not, apart from the whole 'nice dinners and pressers' bit.

Very good, not heard that one before.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 11:12 - Oct 31 with 2404 viewsReuser_is_God

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 11:04 - Oct 31 by Kieran_Knows

Very good, not heard that one before.

What's more likely, Brexit to never be a thing again or BB to tell an original joke?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 11:48 - Oct 31 with 2346 viewsBlueBadger

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 11:12 - Oct 31 by Reuser_is_God

What's more likely, Brexit to never be a thing again or BB to tell an original joke?

*something about Roy Keane being famous*

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:04 - Oct 31 with 2191 viewsFixed_It

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 09:48 - Oct 31 by chicoazul

"Question for the MEG group. When are you going to dispose of ITFC, take an enormous financial hit, and end your ruinous regime?"

I'm going to hazard a guess that you won't be there tonight to ask that question in person...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:07 - Oct 31 with 2181 viewsBarneycurley

When is the club going to introduce a gender natural section?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:07 - Oct 31 with 2181 viewschicoazul

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:04 - Oct 31 by Fixed_It

I'm going to hazard a guess that you won't be there tonight to ask that question in person...

You would be correct as I am not a member, or even really an Ipswich fan anymore. But so what?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:11 - Oct 31 with 2168 viewsBarneycurley

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:07 - Oct 31 by chicoazul

You would be correct as I am not a member, or even really an Ipswich fan anymore. But so what?

Stalker 😊

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:13 - Oct 31 with 2158 viewsfooters

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:07 - Oct 31 by Barneycurley

When is the club going to introduce a gender natural section?

When is the Club going to introduce an adult literacy scheme?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:16 - Oct 31 with 2150 viewsmonty_radio

So, as some quite reasonable questions have been summarily dismissed on here, what admissible questions remain that might be attempted?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:18 - Oct 31 with 2148 viewsBarneycurley

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:13 - Oct 31 by footers

When is the Club going to introduce an adult literacy scheme?

I suppose you thought I'd mispelt neutral? Well being gender natural is now the 1354 assigned gender. You wait until Piers finds out.

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:21 - Oct 31 with 2136 viewsMullet

Why aren't more youths like Andre playing? Followed by will there be money to spend in January and can you say how much and who you are going to spend it on? All in the same few minutes I suspect.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:23 - Oct 31 with 2137 viewsPhilTWTD

On which note, not doing the usual live blog this evening. They didn't want that for some reason, but I'll stick up the basics tonight and then will use more in greater detail tomorrow.
What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:23 - Oct 31 with 2126 viewsfooters

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:23 - Oct 31 by PhilTWTD

On which note, not doing the usual live blog this evening. They didn't want that for some reason, but I'll stick up the basics tonight and then will use more in greater detail tomorrow.

"Why are you always so mean to Phil, Paul?"

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:25 - Oct 31 with 2115 viewsMullet

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:23 - Oct 31 by PhilTWTD

Blimey, that seems petty.

What have you done?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:25 - Oct 31 with 2114 viewsPhilTWTD

What sort of dumb questions will get asked tonight at the AGM then..? on 16:23 - Oct 31 by footers

"Why are you always so mean to Phil, Paul?"

To be fair, I doubt it was anything to do with Paul.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024