Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were 14:05 - Oct 31 with 7944 viewsIllinoisblue

The Beloved

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:05 - Oct 31 with 4269 viewsITFC_Forever

Shed Seven
Pulp
Suede

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:12 - Oct 31 with 4237 viewsitfcjoe

Oasis

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:13 - Oct 31 with 4231 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:05 - Oct 31 by ITFC_Forever

Shed Seven
Pulp
Suede

Have to agree with Pulp. Some great tracks.

Also I would add Cast.

...and a personal liking for The Divine Comedy.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:14 - Oct 31 with 4235 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:05 - Oct 31 by ITFC_Forever

Shed Seven
Pulp
Suede

Pulp are just glorious.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:17 - Oct 31 with 4219 viewsITFC_Forever

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:13 - Oct 31 by Marshalls_Mullet

Have to agree with Pulp. Some great tracks.

Also I would add Cast.

...and a personal liking for The Divine Comedy.

I do like a bit of Divine Comedy - Neil Hannon is pretty unique, and does a fine line in dry wit.

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:19 - Oct 31 with 4206 viewsBlueBadger

Shed Seven
Pulp
Suede

What sort of cloth-eared fool forgets that Pulp were brilliant?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:29 - Oct 31 with 4192 viewshoppy

The Sundays
House of Love
James

(I hadn't forgotten how good they were, but some others may have done!)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:29 - Oct 31 with 4194 viewsDebsyAngel

Dubstar, Ned's Atomic Dustbin, Ride, Charlatans....
Login to get fewer ads

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:31 - Oct 31 with 4189 viewsITFC_Forever

Going off on a slight tangent, and not saying they were a great band in the true sense of the description (although their stuff was harmless enough pop), a lot people forget quite how big the Spice Girls were.
Something like only 1 of their first 10 singles didn't get to number 1, at a time when the charts meant something.

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:31 - Oct 31 with 4180 viewsITFC_Forever

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:29 - Oct 31 by hoppy

The Sundays
House of Love
James

James, can't believe I forgot them.

They were / are excellent as well.

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:32 - Oct 31 with 4174 viewshoppy

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:17 - Oct 31 by ITFC_Forever

I do like a bit of Divine Comedy - Neil Hannon is pretty unique, and does a fine line in dry wit.

One of my housemates at college in Northampton had been best mates at school with Neil Hannon, and indeed, had been in the band with him at the very start... but he left Enniskillen, and therefore the band too, to come over to England to college to do a music degree... just before The Divine Comedy became well known!

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:34 - Oct 31 with 4164 viewschicoazul

Silverchair.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:35 - Oct 31 with 4165 viewsfooters

Lush, Echobelly, Chapterhouse, My Bloody Valentine, Big Black...

What a time to be alive :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:35 - Oct 31 with 4163 viewsBLUEBEAT

5:30
These Animal Men
Spitfire
Teenage Fanclub
Flowered Up
Studio 68
The Prime Movers
Velvet Crush
The Diggers
The Stairs

Poll: W or W

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:35 - Oct 31 with 4162 viewshoppy

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:29 - Oct 31 by DebsyAngel

Some good shouts there.

Seen the Charlatans several times even recently, and still good!

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:36 - Oct 31 with 4156 viewshoppy

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:29 - Oct 31 by hoppy

The Sundays
House of Love
James

Meant to also add The Wonder Stuff

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:39 - Oct 31 with 4144 viewsfooters

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:34 - Oct 31 by chicoazul

Silverchair.

Don't say what I think you're going to say. Not again.

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:43 - Oct 31 with 4119 viewsJasper

Carter USM
Pop Will Eat Itself
Sleeper
Dodgy
Blind Melon
Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:46 - Oct 31 with 4108 viewsIllinoisblue

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:29 - Oct 31 by DebsyAngel

Kill Your Television, what a tune that is.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 15:24 - Oct 31 with 4052 viewschicoazul

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:39 - Oct 31 by footers

Don't say what I think you're going to say. Not again.

Did you see Kurt's cardie went for 300k the other week? Some people say Courtney killed him and made it look like suicide.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 15:36 - Oct 31 with 4034 viewsartsbossbeard

Shed Seven
Pulp
Suede

Off to see Shed Seven in December.

Can't flipping wait.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 15:36 - Oct 31 with 4033 viewsfooters

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 15:24 - Oct 31 by chicoazul

Did you see Kurt's cardie went for 300k the other week? Some people say Courtney killed him and made it look like suicide.

I did. Bet he'd have been chuffed with that.

Sort of a Brian Jones situation, then?

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 15:39 - Oct 31 with 4024 viewschicoazul

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 15:36 - Oct 31 by footers

I did. Bet he'd have been chuffed with that.

Sort of a Brian Jones situation, then?

The best Kurt rumour though is that he was MKUltra

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 15:44 - Oct 31 with 4002 viewsArgyle_blue

Pale Saints
Five Thirty
Mazzy Star
Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 15:47 - Oct 31 with 3984 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Beautiful South.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024