Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were 14:05 - Oct 31 with 7945 viewsIllinoisblue

The Beloved

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 15:56 - Oct 31 with 1680 viewsMookamoo

Ride

Plus I've recently remembered I really like Fugazi.
Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 16:12 - Oct 31 with 1654 viewshoppy

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 14:35 - Oct 31 by footers

Lush, Echobelly, Chapterhouse, My Bloody Valentine, Big Black...

What a time to be alive :)

Add Curve to that little bunch too.

A few more to mention... The Auteurs, The La's and The Seahorses all had some toons.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 16:16 - Oct 31 with 1641 viewsgiant_stow

De La Soul.

The answers always De La Soul in such threads.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 16:17 - Oct 31 with 1638 viewsMullet

People seem to sleep on Ben Folds Five for some reason. I'm guessing they're more mid 90's arguably as they started in 1993.

Tool's early stuff is immense too, but they seem to either attract people who obsess over them or totally ignore them.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 16:18 - Oct 31 with 1637 viewsfactual_blue

The Twisted Bristol Ians

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 16:27 - Oct 31 with 1619 viewsvilanovablue

Portishead
Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 16:31 - Oct 31 with 1610 viewsIllinoisblue

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 16:27 - Oct 31 by vilanovablue

Portishead

Boom! * immediately puts on Glory Box and is transported back in time *

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 16:32 - Oct 31 with 1610 viewshoppy

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 16:16 - Oct 31 by giant_stow

De La Soul.

The answers always De La Soul in such threads.

Thought you'd be a bit more of a Six* Little Fingers man...

(* Stiff or otherwise)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 16:32 - Oct 31 with 1608 viewsflimflam

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 16:27 - Oct 31 by vilanovablue

Portishead

Add Massive Attack to that

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 16:36 - Oct 31 with 1601 viewsMullet

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 16:32 - Oct 31 by flimflam

Add Massive Attack to that

I'm staggered anyone forgets how good either were. They're pretty much the only bands you think of in that genre aren't they?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 16:43 - Oct 31 with 1588 viewsflimflam

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 16:36 - Oct 31 by Mullet

I'm staggered anyone forgets how good either were. They're pretty much the only bands you think of in that genre aren't they?

There are quite a few more - Nightmares on Wax, Unkle, Thievery Corporation, Kruder & Dorfmeister and lots of others.

But one of the non electronic bands I think most underrated was Moloko.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 18:08 - Oct 31 with 1541 viewsDubtractor

Screaming Trees.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 18:45 - Oct 31 with 1523 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Therapy?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 19:13 - Oct 31 with 1501 viewsvapour_trail

First up, suede were / are dreadful.

But more positively

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 19:14 - Oct 31 with 1496 viewsvapour_trail

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 19:15 - Oct 31 with 1493 viewsDubtractor

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 18:45 - Oct 31 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Therapy?

Nurse, troublegum, infernal love was a great 3 album run.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 19:15 - Oct 31 with 1494 viewsvapour_trail

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 19:16 - Oct 31 with 1494 viewsvapour_trail

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 19:17 - Oct 31 with 1491 viewsvapour_trail

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 19:19 - Oct 31 with 1491 viewsvapour_trail

Saving the best until last

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 19:21 - Oct 31 with 1484 viewsvapour_trail

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 16:36 - Oct 31 by Mullet

It’s like saying Ipswich players you’d forgotten how good they were and coming up with Muhren.

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 19:57 - Oct 31 with 1458 viewsArgyle_blue

Some great electronic bands as well

Underworld
Leftfield
Chemical brothers
Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 20:58 - Oct 31 with 1425 viewsDubtractor

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 19:21 - Oct 31 by vapour_trail

It’s like saying Ipswich players you’d forgotten how good they were and coming up with Muhren.

Ah, what a player, I'd forgotten all about him.

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 21:08 - Oct 31 with 1418 viewsfooters

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 19:57 - Oct 31 by Argyle_blue

Some great electronic bands as well

Underworld
Leftfield
Chemical brothers

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 21:09 - Oct 31 with 1414 viewsvapour_trail

Bands from the early 90s who you'd forgetten how good they were on 20:58 - Oct 31 by Dubtractor

Ah, what a player, I'd forgotten all about him.

Mofo.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024