Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... 17:37 - Oct 31 with 3382 viewsbluelagos

Left me ticket on the side, now away and not going home before the match.

So, any chance in hell the club can reissue? Fcked anyway as wont be able to pick up.

Numpty.

So,,are there cash admissions Tues?

Cheers,

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 17:58 - Oct 31 with 3305 viewsbrogansnose

This is a bit slippery but, you could contact the ticket office and say that you haven't recieved the ticket and then I'm sure they would arrange for you to pick one up at the Rochdale TO. You may need to be a bit creative about in your discourse. Thy're normally pretty good about sorting this stuff out when tickets go missing in the post.
Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 18:15 - Oct 31 with 3265 viewsArnieM

The ticket office can help . My friend arrived at Rotherham away game 2-3 years ago , and we said “ have you got yer tickets then?” To which he gleefully claimed “yes here they are“ ..... only to pull out away tickets for another game ( which he’d also bought ). We couldn’t stop laughing !
But he went to the Rotherham ticket office ( we stayed in the pub !) where a Town official was based before the game, and he had his tickets duplicated . So maybe you can get yours duplicated at Rochdale ticket office ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 18:35 - Oct 31 with 3225 viewsbluelagos

Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 18:15 - Oct 31 by ArnieM

The ticket office can help . My friend arrived at Rotherham away game 2-3 years ago , and we said “ have you got yer tickets then?” To which he gleefully claimed “yes here they are“ ..... only to pull out away tickets for another game ( which he’d also bought ). We couldn’t stop laughing !
But he went to the Rotherham ticket office ( we stayed in the pub !) where a Town official was based before the game, and he had his tickets duplicated . So maybe you can get yours duplicated at Rochdale ticket office ?

I have got my email, so might ask...cheers

Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 18:37 - Oct 31 with 3224 viewsDanny_G

They’ve put a warning up on the website for this match:

‘ROCHDALE'S TICKET OFFICE DO NOT ISSUE DUPLICATE TICKETS SO TOWN FANS SHOULD TAKE EVERY STEP TO ENSURE THEIR TICKETS ARE NOT LOST, STOLEN OR MISPLACED.‘

Hopefully it’s not actually as strict as that.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2019 18:38]
Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 18:57 - Oct 31 with 3156 viewsEdwardStone

I did something similar for Burton Away.....left my ticket on the kitchen worktop; memory like a leaky sieve etc

I went to the ticket window at the ground and they were v helpful....re-issued the ticket at no charge

They already know you and your ticket number, just waft the card you used to pay and (hopefully) all will be fine
Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 19:00 - Oct 31 with 3144 viewsHullblue

Me and my Dad did this when we went to Plymouth once, and an absolute legend called Witchdoctor (haven’t seen his name on here in years) picked up the tickets from our house in Ipswich and met us outside the ground.

Could that be an option for you? Obviously it would depend on 1) You finding someone on here who lives near you, is going to the game, and doesn’t mind doing it, and 2) Someone being at yours to give them the ticket.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 19:22 - Oct 31 with 3074 viewsallezlesbleus

Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 19:00 - Oct 31 by Hullblue

Me and my Dad did this when we went to Plymouth once, and an absolute legend called Witchdoctor (haven’t seen his name on here in years) picked up the tickets from our house in Ipswich and met us outside the ground.

Could that be an option for you? Obviously it would depend on 1) You finding someone on here who lives near you, is going to the game, and doesn’t mind doing it, and 2) Someone being at yours to give them the ticket.

I think Witchdoctor has commented on a few threads in the last few weeks.
Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 19:34 - Oct 31 with 3041 viewsITFC_Forever

Where is your house and does anyone have a key so they can pick it up and give it to someone who is going to take with them?

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 19:41 - Oct 31 with 3021 viewsSwansea_Blue

Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 18:57 - Oct 31 by EdwardStone

I did something similar for Burton Away.....left my ticket on the kitchen worktop; memory like a leaky sieve etc

I went to the ticket window at the ground and they were v helpful....re-issued the ticket at no charge

They already know you and your ticket number, just waft the card you used to pay and (hopefully) all will be fine

This, they’ll know who you are so you’ll be fine. You’ve got time to phone the ticket office. They can just cancel your old one and re-issue it. If it can’t be posted it can go up with the team (all the late ones and returns do - think of it as VIP treatment!) and you’ll be able to pick it up from the ticket office up there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 20:14 - Oct 31 with 2983 viewsBasuco

There is a big warning on the ITFC ticket site stating Rochdale do not issue duplicate tickets, that could be a problem for you.
Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 21:09 - Oct 31 with 2901 viewsMullet

How many do you need? If it's only 1 I know someone that was trying to get rid, might be able to collect theirs and then just seek a refund for yours maybe?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 18:12 - Nov 1 with 2507 viewsbluelagos

Cheers for all the ideas.

Turns out I cant go now anyway so not so worried ;-)

Still if any burglars know where I live, there's a ticket on the side in the kitchen. Fck all else worth knicking mind...

Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 00:07 - Nov 2 with 2360 viewshenley07

So are there tickets available on turnstiles?
I just tried to make a drunkern purchase but nothing showing on ticket site?
Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 00:16 - Nov 2 with 2350 viewsjeera

Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 19:22 - Oct 31 by allezlesbleus

I think Witchdoctor has commented on a few threads in the last few weeks.

I don't think Lagos lives near Witchers though so could be a bit more difficult.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 06:38 - Nov 2 with 2227 viewswitchdoctor

Dropped a bol*ock re Rochdale... on 00:16 - Nov 2 by jeera

I don't think Lagos lives near Witchers though so could be a bit more difficult.

don’t think he lives all that far away but a.not going to Rochdale and b..am in Glasgow at the mo for cup S F...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024