Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone want to buy Q Ball Snooker Club? 08:37 - Nov 1 with 1865 viewsITFC_Forever

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/business/q-ball-ipswich-for-sale-upper-brook-

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone want to buy Q Ball Snooker Club? on 08:39 - Nov 1 with 1852 viewsartsbossbeard

I lived in that place as a young lad.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone want to buy Q Ball Snooker Club? on 08:50 - Nov 1 with 1824 viewsFunge

Anyone want to buy Q Ball Snooker Club? on 08:39 - Nov 1 by artsbossbeard

Similar.

Managed to swing it in 6th form that we could go there Thursday afternoons for 'Sports'; spent a happy couple of hours every week thereafter drinking Carlsberg and smoking Marley lights, before going home to get b0llocked by my mum.

Loved that place. My Snooker remains as woeful as ever.
Anyone want to buy Q Ball Snooker Club? on 08:52 - Nov 1 with 1812 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone want to buy Q Ball Snooker Club? on 08:50 - Nov 1 by Funge

Similar.

Managed to swing it in 6th form that we could go there Thursday afternoons for 'Sports'; spent a happy couple of hours every week thereafter drinking Carlsberg and smoking Marley lights, before going home to get b0llocked by my mum.

Loved that place. My Snooker remains as woeful as ever.

Yep, although I do annoy my fellow pool players when I play with my Cliff Thorburn-esque pre shot routine.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone want to buy Q Ball Snooker Club? on 21:35 - Nov 1 with 1618 viewswoodbridge_blue

I remember the place as The Lucania in the late '70s, there were 24 tables of varying quality and I loved the place. No alcohol licence and a small portable black and white tv behind the counter....me and my mates watched some of the 1978 World Cup matches in there before pubs had tellies. Happy days.
Anyone want to buy Q Ball Snooker Club? on 21:38 - Nov 1 with 1614 viewsStokieBlue

Anyone want to buy Q Ball Snooker Club? on 08:39 - Nov 1 by artsbossbeard

Premier Pool for me.

TWTD.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anyone want to buy Q Ball Snooker Club? on 21:58 - Nov 1 with 1590 viewsgainsboroughblue

I was a member there mid 90s or so. Couldnt have used the place more than a couple of times.

Am i right in saying it was owned by Barry Hearn?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone want to buy Q Ball Snooker Club? on 23:25 - Nov 2 with 1326 viewsstrikalite

On the subject of snooker halls in Ipswich, can somebody tell me what become of the Executive Snooker Club owned by Ted Brown? I know it's been gone years now but interested in knowing what became of it...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024