Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales helpfully demonstrating how good England were last week 09:18 - Nov 1 with 729 viewsSaleAway

Torn apart again and again at the moment. For england to keep them virtually scoreless looks better and better.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Wales helpfully demonstrating how good England were last week on 11:17 - Nov 1 with 656 viewsDarth_Koont

Certainly seems to show that if you don't contain them or at least slow them down in and around the breakdown, then NZ has the skillset to cut you apart and make the line breaks. They never got the chance against England.

But South Africa are a funny old team. I think an arm-wrestle up front will suit them and they have the sort of slow and grinding gameplan to match.

I think it'll be a fascinating game but there's a real risk it'll be a fairly negative and attritional kicking fest with goalkicking being key.

Pronouns: He/Him

Wales helpfully demonstrating how good England were last week on 11:19 - Nov 1 with 646 viewsSaleAway

Wales helpfully demonstrating how good England were last week on 11:17 - Nov 1 by Darth_Koont

Certainly seems to show that if you don't contain them or at least slow them down in and around the breakdown, then NZ has the skillset to cut you apart and make the line breaks. They never got the chance against England.

But South Africa are a funny old team. I think an arm-wrestle up front will suit them and they have the sort of slow and grinding gameplan to match.

I think it'll be a fascinating game but there's a real risk it'll be a fairly negative and attritional kicking fest with goalkicking being key.

Yeah, interesting to see how it goes, but Wales have a slow and ponderous multi-phase approach, which I think played into SAs hands in the semi final - England will play at much higher pace, and vary the attack more, which hopefully will prevent SA from stifling them too much.

Nervous as F*** for tomorrow though.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024