Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So in all likelihood we're going to be knocked off top again on Saturday... 09:52 - Nov 1 with 1261 viewsTractorBoyOlly

...I like these tests of our players resolve. Think we should beat Rochdale and then it's the FA Cup banana skin.

Get through November unscathed and i'll start to believe we can actually win this thing.

Poll: Final points total?

So in all likelihood we're going to be knocked off top again on Saturday... on 09:54 - Nov 1 with 1245 viewsWickets

I thought we were going to beat Accrington !
So in all likelihood we're going to be knocked off top again on Saturday... on 11:52 - Nov 1 with 1131 viewsOldsmoker

All the top 6/7 have winnable games.
We'll still be top 6 at the end of November even if we have a shocker of a month.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

So in all likelihood we're going to be knocked off top again on Saturday... on 12:02 - Nov 1 with 1118 viewsSouperJim

The way I look at it, it's another opportunity for Wycombe and Peterborough to drop points. Also keeps the pressure on us to perform when our games in hand come around, no thinking we can just turn up and win games.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

So in all likelihood we're going to be knocked off top again on Saturday... on 12:45 - Nov 1 with 1049 viewsJackSted

So in all likelihood we're going to be knocked off top again on Saturday... on 09:54 - Nov 1 by Wickets

I thought we were going to beat Accrington !

Accrington are officially our bogey team

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

So in all likelihood we're going to be knocked off top again on Saturday... on 14:23 - Nov 1 with 984 viewsNo9

Tomorrow could be the biggest test of the season so far
BUT if Town have aspirations of promotion they must fear no one
So in all likelihood we're going to be knocked off top again on Saturday... on 15:45 - Nov 1 with 941 viewsWickets

So in all likelihood we're going to be knocked off top again on Saturday... on 14:23 - Nov 1 by No9

Tomorrow could be the biggest test of the season so far
BUT if Town have aspirations of promotion they must fear no one

Biggest test tomorrow when we have got our feet up ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024