Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And this about sums up where our politics is going, and the demise of the USA 12:23 - Nov 1 with 1140 viewsunstableblue

And we have that buffoon, as President of the USA, promoting the unaccountable and disruptive force that is Farage....

Race to the bottom.

Cannot allow our politics to get dragged down to the dumbed down, factless, prejudiced level that American has reached.

And for those idiots in the UK who still cling to the notion that Trump is doing good... just wake up, its an economic cycle, not his policies, and even today he has repealed a key environmental protection!
[Post edited 1 Nov 2019 13:51]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

And this about sums up where our politics is going, and the demise of the USA on 14:26 - Nov 1 with 1071 viewsNo9

One would hope the public were not gullible
Then one remembers we have an habitual liar for a PM - who did not ascend to that positon without help.
And this about sums up where our politics is going, and the demise of the USA on 16:43 - Nov 1 with 1028 viewsBlueNomad

Did you see the General giving the Pentagon press briefing? He had watched the mission and had no recollection of him crying and dying “like dog.” He just said “all I saw was that he went into a tunnel and blew himself (and sons) up. I am not aware of anything else that might have been said“

I can’t believe POTUS would make stuff up.........
And this about sums up where our politics is going, and the demise of the USA on 17:04 - Nov 1 with 1010 viewsOldsmoker

In 10 years time when Trump is shuffling around the mental institute they put him in he'll be saying "I was president" and the other loons will say "Well sure you were, and here's Abraham Lincoln and George Washington"

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

And this about sums up where our politics is going, and the demise of the USA on 20:42 - Nov 1 with 955 viewsMVBlue

And this about sums up where our politics is going, and the demise of the USA on 17:04 - Nov 1 by Oldsmoker

In 10 years time when Trump is shuffling around the mental institute they put him in he'll be saying "I was president" and the other loons will say "Well sure you were, and here's Abraham Lincoln and George Washington"

His legacy will be protections put in place preventing wealthy men from entering presidential races in a revenge mission to usurp a political enemy (Obama), while likely sponsored by a foreign state And that farts, exhale of gas, will be called Trumps.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2019 20:43]

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

And this about sums up where our politics is going, and the demise of the USA on 06:13 - Nov 2 with 872 viewsmrshallisfit

But unfortunately there are alot of dumbf##ks in this country who would much rather cost up to the US than continue in the EU. They talk about making the UK great again but sleepwalk into the UK becoming just another federal state of the US.
And this about sums up where our politics is going, and the demise of the USA on 12:51 - Nov 2 with 824 viewsBlueBadger

And this about sums up where our politics is going, and the demise of the USA on 14:26 - Nov 1 by No9

One would hope the public were not gullible
Then one remembers we have an habitual liar for a PM - who did not ascend to that positon without help.

And Brexit.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024