Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? 12:57 - Nov 1 with 2281 viewsMookamoo

Just had one from Tom Hingley (ex Inspiral Carpet)

Not sure anyone can top that.

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 12:58 - Nov 1 with 1620 viewsDefault_User

Phil Ham.

I love to shag cups.
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 12:58 - Nov 1 with 1624 viewsfooters

Do Cease and Desists count?

"We need a man in charge of boys, they wont like it up em, but they'd rather it be coming from their gaffer than those broom wrangling wannabes in league 1."
Poll: Who is the best Judge?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:00 - Nov 1 with 1618 viewsitfcpaul

Midge Ure
Andy McCluskey from OMD
Joe Jackson
Gary Numan

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:03 - Nov 1 with 1590 viewsJ2BLUE

Jeera

Poll: Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:10 - Nov 1 with 1570 viewsjeera

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:03 - Nov 1 by J2BLUE

Jeera

Yeah but you're my best buddy.

I assumed the OP meant in person so am a bit suspect of some of the answers so far.

I have had online communication [in person] from a 'famous' female in the past - but no one would believe that, and likewise by mail and phone from Mark King's daughter.

And you of course and Lucan.

Well it looks like a duck, it sounds like a duck. Nope, dunno what it is.
Poll: How do you feel about Christmas?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:10 - Nov 1 with 1567 viewsSE1blue

Lucy Worsley.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:12 - Nov 1 with 1557 viewsMaySixth

David Pemsel

Poll: Will Emyr Huws ever play for Ipswich Town again?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:22 - Nov 1 with 1522 viewsFixed_It

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:10 - Nov 1 by jeera

Yeah but you're my best buddy.

I assumed the OP meant in person so am a bit suspect of some of the answers so far.

I have had online communication [in person] from a 'famous' female in the past - but no one would believe that, and likewise by mail and phone from Mark King's daughter.

And you of course and Lucan.

Bitch! So you've been two-timing me all this time?!

Lovin' Mick's Fix!
Poll: Who is Spruce's altter ego?

Login to get fewer ads

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:25 - Nov 1 with 1508 viewsBLUEBEAT

Bob Stanley and Matt Berry regularly. Well, texts more than emails these days. But they are my mates!

Poll: Most pointless?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:26 - Nov 1 with 1488 viewsDubtractor

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:25 - Nov 1 by BLUEBEAT

Bob Stanley and Matt Berry regularly. Well, texts more than emails these days. But they are my mates!

Does Matt Berry ever call you a top arsehole?

That's my favourite toast insult.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Best type of bacon for your breakfast butty?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:30 - Nov 1 with 1475 viewsfactual_blue

Jeremy Corbyn.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: What will The Announcement be about
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:35 - Nov 1 with 1456 viewshomer_123

Automatic reply

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Who won't play many games this season?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:44 - Nov 1 with 1417 viewsDeano69

I have Nigerian royalty email me regularly.

Poll: Who makes the Final Tonight?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:46 - Nov 1 with 1412 viewschicoazul

Simon Milton sent me several emails begging for sponsorship.

Words are a medium that reduces reality to abstraction for transmission to our reason, and in their power to corrode reality inevitably lurks the danger that the words will be corroded too. It might be more appropriate, in fact, to liken their action to excessive stomach fluids that digest and gradually eat away the stomach itself.

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:49 - Nov 1 with 1394 viewsBigManBlue

The crown prince of Nigeria.

Edit - sorry Deano, you beat me to it!
[Post edited 1 Nov 13:50]

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:50 - Nov 1 with 1389 viewsfactual_blue

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:03 - Nov 1 by J2BLUE

Jeera

Do you e-mail yourself regularly then, Blueas?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: What will The Announcement be about
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 14:09 - Nov 1 with 1340 viewsusm

Eric Pickles

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 14:11 - Nov 1 with 1338 viewsJakeITFC

I was in email correspondence with former USA-international Alexi Lalas for a while.
Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 14:21 - Nov 1 with 1320 viewsSuperfrans

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:00 - Nov 1 by itfcpaul

Midge Ure
Andy McCluskey from OMD
Joe Jackson
Gary Numan

Fan club mailing lists don't count. ;-)

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 14:22 - Nov 1 with 1318 viewsSuperfrans

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:25 - Nov 1 by BLUEBEAT

You know Bob? Me too. Top man.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 14:26 - Nov 1 with 1312 viewsBLUEBEAT

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 14:22 - Nov 1 by Superfrans

Yeah since the early 90s when he used to come and DJ at our club. Took him to a couple of matches at Portman Rd too!

Poll: Most pointless?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 15:04 - Nov 1 with 1265 viewsPhilTWTD

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 14:22 - Nov 1 by Superfrans

A friend of mine, another Ipswich type, knows him as well, funnily enough.

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 16:35 - Nov 1 with 1150 viewsFtnfwest

Eddie Jordan
Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 17:01 - Nov 1 with 1112 viewsMelford

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 14:26 - Nov 1 by BLUEBEAT

Yeah since the early 90s when he used to come and DJ at our club. Took him to a couple of matches at Portman Rd too!

I'd like to chat music with Bob, always loved Saint Etienne and Yeah Yeah Yeah is one of the best books on pop music ever written.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: Lovejoy or Bergerac?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 17:06 - Nov 1 with 1094 viewspinewoodblueboy

Rick Wakeman.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019