Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? 12:57 - Nov 1 with 5919 viewsMookamoo

Just had one from Tom Hingley (ex Inspiral Carpet)

Not sure anyone can top that.
Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 12:58 - Nov 1 with 4442 viewsBiGDonnie

Phil Ham.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 12:58 - Nov 1 with 4446 viewsfooters

Do Cease and Desists count?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:00 - Nov 1 with 4440 viewsitfcpaul

Midge Ure
Andy McCluskey from OMD
Joe Jackson
Gary Numan

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:03 - Nov 1 with 4412 viewsJ2BLUE

Jeera

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:10 - Nov 1 with 4392 viewsjeera

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:03 - Nov 1 by J2BLUE

Jeera

Yeah but you're my best buddy.

I assumed the OP meant in person so am a bit suspect of some of the answers so far.

I have had online communication [in person] from a 'famous' female in the past - but no one would believe that, and likewise by mail and phone from Mark King's daughter.

And you of course and Lucan.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:10 - Nov 1 with 4389 viewsSE1blue

Lucy Worsley.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:12 - Nov 1 with 4379 viewsMaySixth

David Pemsel

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:22 - Nov 1 with 4344 viewsFixed_It

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:10 - Nov 1 by jeera

Yeah but you're my best buddy.

I assumed the OP meant in person so am a bit suspect of some of the answers so far.

I have had online communication [in person] from a 'famous' female in the past - but no one would believe that, and likewise by mail and phone from Mark King's daughter.

And you of course and Lucan.

Bitch! So you've been two-timing me all this time?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:25 - Nov 1 with 4330 viewsBLUEBEAT

Bob Stanley and Matt Berry regularly. Well, texts more than emails these days. But they are my mates!

Poll: W or W

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:26 - Nov 1 with 4310 viewsDubtractor

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:25 - Nov 1 by BLUEBEAT

Bob Stanley and Matt Berry regularly. Well, texts more than emails these days. But they are my mates!

Does Matt Berry ever call you a top arsehole?

That's my favourite toast insult.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:30 - Nov 1 with 4297 viewsfactual_blue

Jeremy Corbyn.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:35 - Nov 1 with 4278 viewshomer_123

Automatic reply

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:44 - Nov 1 with 4239 viewsDeano69

I have Nigerian royalty email me regularly.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:46 - Nov 1 with 4234 viewschicoazul

Simon Milton sent me several emails begging for sponsorship.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:49 - Nov 1 with 4216 viewsBigManBlue

The crown prince of Nigeria.

Edit - sorry Deano, you beat me to it!
[Post edited 1 Nov 2019 13:50]

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:50 - Nov 1 with 4211 viewsfactual_blue

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:03 - Nov 1 by J2BLUE

Jeera

Do you e-mail yourself regularly then, Blueas?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 14:09 - Nov 1 with 4162 viewsusm

Eric Pickles

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 14:11 - Nov 1 with 4160 viewsJakeITFC

I was in email correspondence with former USA-international Alexi Lalas for a while.
Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 14:21 - Nov 1 with 4142 viewsSuperfrans

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:00 - Nov 1 by itfcpaul

Midge Ure
Andy McCluskey from OMD
Joe Jackson
Gary Numan

Fan club mailing lists don't count. ;-)

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 14:22 - Nov 1 with 4140 viewsSuperfrans

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:25 - Nov 1 by BLUEBEAT

You know Bob? Me too. Top man.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 14:26 - Nov 1 with 4134 viewsBLUEBEAT

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 14:22 - Nov 1 by Superfrans

Yeah since the early 90s when he used to come and DJ at our club. Took him to a couple of matches at Portman Rd too!

Poll: W or W

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 15:04 - Nov 1 with 4087 viewsPhilTWTD

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 14:22 - Nov 1 by Superfrans

A friend of mine, another Ipswich type, knows him as well, funnily enough.
Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 16:35 - Nov 1 with 3972 viewsFtnfwest

Eddie Jordan
Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 17:01 - Nov 1 with 3934 viewsMelford

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 14:26 - Nov 1 by BLUEBEAT

Yeah since the early 90s when he used to come and DJ at our club. Took him to a couple of matches at Portman Rd too!

I'd like to chat music with Bob, always loved Saint Etienne and Yeah Yeah Yeah is one of the best books on pop music ever written.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 17:06 - Nov 1 with 3916 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Rick Wakeman.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024