Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? 12:57 - Nov 1 with 5911 viewsMookamoo

Just had one from Tom Hingley (ex Inspiral Carpet)

Not sure anyone can top that.
Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 18:00 - Nov 1 with 1455 viewsSharkey

Niall Quinn. Not the lanky Irish Arsenal-City-Sunderland Irishman, but the main-man-in-the-Hitchers Irishman, -- he who wrote 'Strachan', the greatest ever song about football on tv.
Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 18:09 - Nov 1 with 1446 viewsDanTheMan

Really scraping the barrel but Frank McParland.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 18:21 - Nov 1 with 1426 viewsWacko

Keith from The Office

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 20:07 - Nov 1 with 1398 viewsbaxterbasics

I’m currently getting regular emails from Boris Johnson, mostly asking for money. I am so far disappointing him.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 20:11 - Nov 1 with 1392 viewsEly_Blue

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:44 - Nov 1 by Deano69

I have Nigerian royalty email me regularly.

Me too

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 20:17 - Nov 1 with 1385 viewsPecker

David Cameron.
Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 21:22 - Nov 1 with 1331 viewsBluespeed225

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 13:25 - Nov 1 by BLUEBEAT

Bob Stanley and Matt Berry regularly. Well, texts more than emails these days. But they are my mates!

Went the Heavenly Social where Bob was DJing a few times, superb nights and a dayer I think.
Early 90’s greatness! Spoke to Matt Berry at the 100 Club a few years back, a gig by 60’s band The Afex. He was there with Piller.
Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 10:01 - Nov 2 with 1195 viewsBLUEBEAT

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 21:22 - Nov 1 by Bluespeed225

Went the Heavenly Social where Bob was DJing a few times, superb nights and a dayer I think.
Early 90’s greatness! Spoke to Matt Berry at the 100 Club a few years back, a gig by 60’s band The Afex. He was there with Piller.

I was at that gig too. I have the original Afex 7” on UK King.

An old friend of mine, Ian, tracked down the members and arranged the gig.

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 10:13 - Nov 2 with 1175 viewsazuremerlangus

Pete Townsend's brother (Simon)

Does that count?
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 10:17]

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 10:33 - Nov 2 with 1162 viewsPippin1970

Mr Blobby
Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 12:19 - Nov 2 with 1135 viewsChateauWines

George from Rainbow

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 17:42 - Nov 2 with 1070 viewsBluespeed225

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 10:01 - Nov 2 by BLUEBEAT

I was at that gig too. I have the original Afex 7” on UK King.

An old friend of mine, Ian, tracked down the members and arranged the gig.

Writer and commentator Jonathan Meades was there too!
Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 17:45 - Nov 2 with 1067 viewswkj

Nik Kershaw. He liked my work on the fashion circuit.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Who is the most famous person you've had an email from? on 18:02 - Nov 2 with 1056 viewsBloomBlue

Mick Jagger
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024