Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alex Neil 13:41 - Nov 2 with 2059 viewsonlymehere

Why would he leave PNE to join Stoke.PNE are second at the moment Stoke are bottom 3.
Alex Neil on 14:09 - Nov 2 with 1974 viewsGuthrum

Very odd given the success he's had in the North West and the possibility of promotion as things stand.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Alex Neil on 14:15 - Nov 2 with 1943 viewsDarth_Koont

Must admit I've avoided the Championship like the plague this season ... too depressing.

But wow! Had no idea the top half was so closely bunched. Preston are only 4 points from 12th so hard to argue that they've got a massive chance of going up.

Stoke will put him on another level if he makes a go of it - and probably vastly different long-term potential.

Pronouns: He/Him

Alex Neil on 14:17 - Nov 2 with 1945 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Alex Neil on 14:32 - Nov 2 with 1860 viewsIpswichKnight

Alex Neil on 14:17 - Nov 2 by BlueBadger

Exactly this!
Alex Neil on 14:36 - Nov 2 with 1846 viewsbournemouthblue

Alex Neil on 14:15 - Nov 2 by Darth_Koont

Must admit I've avoided the Championship like the plague this season ... too depressing.

But wow! Had no idea the top half was so closely bunched. Preston are only 4 points from 12th so hard to argue that they've got a massive chance of going up.

Stoke will put him on another level if he makes a go of it - and probably vastly different long-term potential.

If he can get it right, no disrespect to Stoke but besides a good run in the Premiership, they are no bigger than a lot of clubs at Championship level. They may have more money than many but what have they done off the field to support their long term future at the top level?

Preston like ourselves are one of the biggest victims of the play-off system over the years

Fair play for remaining competitive and giving it another go on a similar budget to ourselves
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 14:38]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Alex Neil on 14:43 - Nov 2 with 1824 viewsfactual_blue

PNE has refused Stoke permission to talk to him, and reported Stoke for an illegal approach.

So he'll be with them by next week then.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Alex Neil on 21:43 - Nov 2 with 1480 viewsBloomBlue

More money and can not do any worse than Jones, I cannot believe some Town fans wanted Jones as Manager here clearly they dont understand football
Alex Neil on 22:46 - Nov 2 with 1407 viewsbournemouthblue

Alex Neil on 21:43 - Nov 2 by BloomBlue

More money and can not do any worse than Jones, I cannot believe some Town fans wanted Jones as Manager here clearly they dont understand football

Paul Hurst 2.0?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

Alex Neil on 23:14 - Nov 2 with 1377 viewsstrikalite

I'd have snapped your hand off...

You just need a feckin lot of luck.
Alex Neil on 10:04 - Nov 3 with 1150 viewsBloomBlue

Alex Neil on 22:46 - Nov 2 by bournemouthblue

Paul Hurst 2.0?

Maybe it just proves for Manager's the step up from L1 to Championship is much bigger than people realise.
Alex Neil on 10:16 - Nov 3 with 1135 viewsbrogansnose

I don't think that going to Stoke was the right move for NJ. He brought Luton up from nowhere and has set them up for life in the championship playing some nice attacking football. His failure at a sinking club like Stoke isn't in my book an indicator that he won't go on to have a successful career dowwn the line. Hurst on the other hand.............
Alex Neil on 11:35 - Nov 3 with 1070 viewsPositivelyPortman

......and you do I suppose?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024