Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
i dont normally give them too much attention 22:01 - Nov 2 with 8143 viewstextbackup

due to them being far better than us at present, but WOTB is a good read....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

i dont normally give them too much attention on 22:05 - Nov 2 with 5321 viewsfactual_blue

Look norwich tonight said they lost 1-0.

Surprisingly they didn't mention that norwich drew the first 68 minutes.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

i dont normally give them too much attention on 22:07 - Nov 2 with 5310 viewstextbackup

i dont normally give them too much attention on 22:05 - Nov 2 by factual_blue

one bloke asking "is this our worst ever prem team"

I actually thought they'd do ok to be honest, but they've simply not invested enough to even give it half a chance

i dont normally give them too much attention on 22:08 - Nov 2 with 5292 viewsFixed_It

i dont normally give them too much attention on 22:07 - Nov 2 by textbackup

I actually thought they'd do ok to be honest, but they've simply not invested enough to even give it half a chance

What do they think of Farke this week? I lose track...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

i dont normally give them too much attention on 22:09 - Nov 2 with 5289 viewstextbackup

i dont normally give them too much attention on 22:08 - Nov 2 by Fixed_It

some admire him sticking to his way of playing, others want pukki sold for £30m and them bring in battlers

i dont normally give them too much attention on 22:10 - Nov 2 with 5278 viewsfactual_blue

Farke knows.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

i dont normally give them too much attention on 22:34 - Nov 2 with 5194 viewsbournemouthblue

i dont normally give them too much attention on 22:09 - Nov 2 by textbackup

some admire him sticking to his way of playing, others want pukki sold for £30m and them bring in battlers

Norwich fans have a propensity to have a meltdown fairly quickly

I'm sure at this stage last year, they probably wanted him out

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

i dont normally give them too much attention on 22:48 - Nov 2 with 5110 viewsBluefish

Not much attention? You post about them lot all the time

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

i dont normally give them too much attention on 23:22 - Nov 2 with 5037 viewstextbackup

i dont normally give them too much attention on 22:48 - Nov 2 by Bluefish

Not much attention? You post about them lot all the time

i've replied on a post or 3 where some are laugh about them. I mentioning how superior they are to us currently, and have been for some time.
but to actively post about them as a new thread, i'm not so sure i do.

Login to get fewer ads

i dont normally give them too much attention on 23:53 - Nov 2 with 4967 viewsNthQldITFC

I was taking the piddle out of one of them in the street earlier.

He raised his middle finger at me, and said "There's plenty more where that came from".

Which was nice.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

i dont normally give them too much attention on 03:55 - Nov 3 with 4752 viewsmonytowbray

You say that but look at some of the idiots on here after we lost one game this season. LOL.

Most the normal (well, as normal as one of them can be) Scum fans I know believe injuries are their issue ATM and I’d be inclined to agree. Possibly worse woes we had last season which didn’t help us. They also seem to accept being a wealthy yoyo club isn’t a bad position to be in and their best aim would be to do a Stoke/WBA/Watford and float around the PL doing nothing to draw in cash but decent C’ship side is probably their level.

I’m still baffled what Farke did to turn them around so fast. They were dire at PR last season and the season before that they were pretty cack. Perhaps it was a good run of confidence that helped them. Hoping this season can do us the same and if we get back to the C’ship that momentum carries through.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

i dont normally give them too much attention on 07:22 - Nov 3 with 4588 viewsJohnny_Boy

Whilst I’m unsure he’ll be the next Prem manager to be sacked, I don’t think he’s totally safe in that position. We all witnessed how most of them lot had turned on him before they got that result against us.

A few more defeats & continuing to fire blanks each week might force the Board’s hand.

Anyway, I lumped on him getting the sack @ 40/1.....purely because I can’t see Watford or Southampton doing it.
i dont normally give them too much attention on 07:29 - Nov 3 with 4564 viewsJohnny_Boy

That colour scheme is a no-no from me.

It hurts the eyes.
i dont normally give them too much attention on 08:10 - Nov 3 with 4460 viewsGeoffSentence

i dont normally give them too much attention on 23:53 - Nov 2 by NthQldITFC

He raised his middle finger at me, and said "There's plenty more where that came from".

Which was nice.

To be fair he was only being accurate. There will be at least five more where that came from.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

i dont normally give them too much attention on 08:32 - Nov 3 with 4401 viewsGeoffSentence

i dont normally give them too much attention on 22:05 - Nov 2 by factual_blue

It seems like premier league teams worked out pretty quickly that stopping Puki is the same as stopping Nodge. He is their top scorer in 6goals and he hasn't scored in 6 weeks. Their next top scorer has 2 goals.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

i dont normally give them too much attention on 09:18 - Nov 3 with 4284 viewsArnieM

i dont normally give them too much attention on 22:07 - Nov 2 by textbackup

Other than the inaugural PL season , scum have failed miserably in every promotion years to the PL, and their failure is highlighted even more when you place them alongside other promoted Clubs to the PL. Sheffield Utd being the mist recent comparison.
Scum really are overhyped ( buy themselves) even by their standards.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

i dont normally give them too much attention on 09:56 - Nov 3 with 4179 viewsIpswichKnight

As even a lot of us said, the scums back line is utter utter cack ( and we should know a thing or two after watching our sometimes comical attempts at defending ) and if Puki doesn't score then they really do look short of goals.
i dont normally give them too much attention on 10:24 - Nov 3 with 4123 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

i dont normally give them too much attention on 23:53 - Nov 2 by NthQldITFC

Which was nice.

You should surely have replied.... "What, fingers?"

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

i dont normally give them too much attention on 10:25 - Nov 3 with 4119 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

i dont normally give them too much attention on 08:10 - Nov 3 by GeoffSentence

To be fair he was only being accurate. There will be at least five more where that came from.

You beat me to it.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

i dont normally give them too much attention on 10:55 - Nov 3 with 4084 viewsPrideOfTheEast

i dont normally give them too much attention on 03:55 - Nov 3 by monytowbray

You say that but look at some of the idiots on here after we lost one game this season. LOL.

Most the normal (well, as normal as one of them can be) Scum fans I know believe injuries are their issue ATM and I’d be inclined to agree. Possibly worse woes we had last season which didn’t help us. They also seem to accept being a wealthy yoyo club isn’t a bad position to be in and their best aim would be to do a Stoke/WBA/Watford and float around the PL doing nothing to draw in cash but decent C’ship side is probably their level.

I’m still baffled what Farke did to turn them around so fast. They were dire at PR last season and the season before that they were pretty cack. Perhaps it was a good run of confidence that helped them. Hoping this season can do us the same and if we get back to the C’ship that momentum carries through.

I also can’t work out where that run of form came from after they played us early last year. Their fans were booing Farke when he made a sub and the club were clearly not too far away from pulling the plug.

The way they had the two full backs playing was exceptional when I watched them later in the season a few times but haven’t seen them this year.

If they go down, which I think they will, they’ll have another few hundred million and presumably great facilities and infrastructure off the pitch. If it was Ipswich (one day!) I’d be annoyed that they can’t get a prolonged period in the top tier, similar to what Watford etc have done with a few cracks at it.

Championship will be stronger than ever next season.
i dont normally give them too much attention on 11:03 - Nov 3 with 4058 viewsArnieM

i dont normally give them too much attention on 03:55 - Nov 3 by monytowbray

But how many of these 10 injured players are from their recognized first team players ?

i dont normally give them too much attention on 11:08 - Nov 3 with 4044 viewsArnieM

i dont normally give them too much attention on 08:32 - Nov 3 by GeoffSentence

It seems like premier league teams worked out pretty quickly that stopping Puki is the same as stopping Nodge. He is their top scorer in 6goals and he hasn't scored in 6 weeks. Their next top scorer has 2 goals.

The worst thing they did was to beat man city , now ever club in the PL pays them a little more attention and that’s them Sussed. As for Pukki , he’s having almost a Murphyisc purple patch . One season where everything hits the back of the net, amidst a career of perfect zilch .
[Post edited 3 Nov 2019 11:09]

i dont normally give them too much attention on 11:14 - Nov 3 with 4027 viewsNthQldITFC

i dont normally give them too much attention on 10:24 - Nov 3 by BanksterDebtSlave

You should surely have replied.... "What, fingers?"

Umm, that was the implication of my made up story.

I think too many of us are too concerned with high-brow politics at the moment, and are taking our eyes off the ball with regard to the far more important matter of puerile, infantile, budgie-bashing.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

i dont normally give them too much attention on 11:54 - Nov 3 with 3947 viewsTractorCam

i dont normally give them too much attention on 22:09 - Nov 2 by textbackup

Like anybody will pay £30m for him, they'll just wait until they get relegated then get him for half the price, if he is even worth it by then. On a bit of a drought isn't he?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

i dont normally give them too much attention on 13:20 - Nov 3 with 3841 viewstractordownsouth

I sometimes look at Pink Un for a laugh but I refuse to look at that WOTB... any website with that colour scheme should come with a health warning

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

i dont normally give them too much attention on 13:41 - Nov 3 with 3800 viewspatrickswell

Someone on there in a state of gloom reckoned that “a promoted and rejuvenated Ipswich” will beat them in 2020. I was tempted to register in order to say that if we can find a way to louse that fixture up then we will.

If Norwich come down, and they’re still not out of contention for survival by any means, the worry is that they won’t waste the parachute seasons like they did under Neil and in Farke’s first year. Doing a Burnley and bouncing back to become an established club in the Premier League could still await them.
Farke’s going nowhere. His philosophy is tied into the club’s identity and if his relationship with Stuart Webber is a good one, then I’m sure they will already be focusing on every case scenario for next year. Their biggest sin this year, apart from dire defending, is getting promoted sooner than they were ready.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024