Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Travolta 09:18 - Nov 3 with 2674 viewsBarneycurley

Has been here in Adelaide at some comicon event. People were paying $250 to have photos taken with him.

2 things...

Why would you? And for what possible reason does someone like him with all the money he has need to charge $250 for a photo.

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

John Travolta on 09:24 - Nov 3 with 2634 viewsallezlesbleus

The public's love for "celebrities" is totally ridiculous and one of the reasons for the decline in public decency.
John Travolta on 09:26 - Nov 3 with 2601 viewsfooters

He'll let you do it for $50 if you Grease his palms outside.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

John Travolta on 09:27 - Nov 3 with 2593 viewsBarneycurley

John Travolta on 09:26 - Nov 3 by footers

And of course pay homage to the divine one LRH

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

John Travolta on 09:30 - Nov 3 with 2591 viewsfactual_blue

The reason definitely won't be that he's a scientologist, or that scientology is a cult, because it definitely isn't.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

John Travolta on 09:58 - Nov 3 with 2530 viewshampstead_blue

John Travolta on 09:30 - Nov 3 by factual_blue

The reason definitely won't be that he's a scientologist, or that scientology is a cult, because it definitely isn't.

it's a religion and is there for there to improve the world.

We should all bow a knee to L Ron........Come to the bridge.....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

John Travolta on 09:58 - Nov 3 with 2527 viewshoppy

John Travolta on 09:26 - Nov 3 by footers

It’s free on a Saturday Night, or is there a fever that?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

John Travolta on 09:59 - Nov 3 with 2525 viewsuefacup81

Probably the majority of that is going to the event organiser.

They'll have paid a pretty penny to get him there, so are milking his presence for all it's worth.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

John Travolta on 11:08 - Nov 3 with 2435 viewsFtnfwest

John Travolta on 09:58 - Nov 3 by hoppy

It’s free on a Saturday Night, or is there a fever that?

I heard pulp were supporting him, but that’s fiction
Login to get fewer ads

John Travolta on 20:19 - Nov 4 with 2133 viewsbritbiker

John Travolta on 11:08 - Nov 3 by Ftnfwest

I heard pulp were supporting him, but that’s fiction

I hear the organisers were told Danny devito would have been cheaper. They were advised to Get Shorty.
John Travolta on 20:38 - Nov 4 with 2093 viewsjeera

John Travolta on 09:24 - Nov 3 by allezlesbleus

The public's love for "celebrities" is totally ridiculous and one of the reasons for the decline in public decency.

Ha.

Look who's talking.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

John Travolta on 22:01 - Nov 4 with 2044 viewsBLUEBEAT

Went to a record fair in Utrecht a few years ago and in the adjoining room (more like a massive warehouse) was some kind of film/TV convention.

We went to have a look as my mate was getting well excited as there was one of the Vampire vixens from some old bawdy Hammer Horror films. I forget her name but she was about 90 and pruney now, so not a real vampire.

Anyway, on a table opposite was Guy Siner AKA Oberleutnant Hubert Gruber from ‘Allo‘Allo.... I thought it would be funny to take a quick ‘selfie’ with him in the background (in his Wehrmacht uniform) and he went absolutely berserk when he saw my ploy... he pretty much leapt over the table to try and grab my phone. He was charging €20 for a photo. I said I’d forward him my picture for €10 and he kicked off again. Security turned up and Grand Moff Tarkin ushered us back into the record area before any further hostilities could take place.

The End.

Poll: W or W

John Travolta on 23:18 - Nov 4 with 1954 viewsMelford

John Travolta on 22:01 - Nov 4 by BLUEBEAT

Went to a record fair in Utrecht a few years ago and in the adjoining room (more like a massive warehouse) was some kind of film/TV convention.

We went to have a look as my mate was getting well excited as there was one of the Vampire vixens from some old bawdy Hammer Horror films. I forget her name but she was about 90 and pruney now, so not a real vampire.

Anyway, on a table opposite was Guy Siner AKA Oberleutnant Hubert Gruber from ‘Allo‘Allo.... I thought it would be funny to take a quick ‘selfie’ with him in the background (in his Wehrmacht uniform) and he went absolutely berserk when he saw my ploy... he pretty much leapt over the table to try and grab my phone. He was charging €20 for a photo. I said I’d forward him my picture for €10 and he kicked off again. Security turned up and Grand Moff Tarkin ushered us back into the record area before any further hostilities could take place.

The End.

How much was it for a ride his little tank?

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

John Travolta on 23:44 - Nov 4 with 1937 viewsbritbiker

John Travolta on 23:18 - Nov 4 by Melford

How much was it for a ride his little tank?

I take it the lady wasn't 'the madonna with the big boobies' then.
John Travolta on 23:51 - Nov 4 with 1929 viewsBLUEBEAT

John Travolta on 23:44 - Nov 4 by britbiker

I take it the lady wasn't 'the madonna with the big boobies' then.

Weird that there has been 2 ‘Allo‘Allo posts in one day!

Bayern Manager leaves by markyatetractor 4 Nov 2019 15:25
I see Mr Kovac left Bayern Munich yesterday and his replacement is a certain Herr Flick.
So would his opening address to his squad be 'Allo 'Allo??
I'll get my coat !

Poll: W or W

John Travolta on 00:24 - Nov 5 with 1908 viewshoppy

John Travolta on 23:51 - Nov 4 by BLUEBEAT

Weird that there has been 2 ‘Allo‘Allo posts in one day!

Bayern Manager leaves by markyatetractor 4 Nov 2019 15:25
I see Mr Kovac left Bayern Munich yesterday and his replacement is a certain Herr Flick.
So would his opening address to his squad be 'Allo 'Allo??
I'll get my coat !

Very much so. Twice is a lot... twice is a lot... usually I would say this only once...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

John Travolta on 05:35 - Nov 5 with 1846 viewsBarneycurley

John Travolta on 00:24 - Nov 5 by hoppy

Very much so. Twice is a lot... twice is a lot... usually I would say this only once...

They are apparently looking at the sporting director of potiers in the French league as his replacement

John Travolta on 09:30 - Nov 5 with 1696 viewschicoazul

John Travolta on 22:01 - Nov 4 by BLUEBEAT

The End.

A lot of actors make their living from going to cons and charging modest amounts for photos, signatures etc. Believe it or not most actors dont get paid much at all.I think Ray Park got paid about 70 grand for being the headline villain Darth Maul in what was then just about the biggest movie of all time.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024