Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vincent-Young out for a few weeks following groin surgery 10:14 - Nov 4 with 948 viewsTractorCam

That's enough reason to call off the Oxford game in case there was any doubt.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Vincent-Young out for a few weeks following groin surgery on 10:17 - Nov 4 with 932 viewsSomethingBlue

Couldn't have picked a better time in the season for him to have this problem really. Annoying that he misses tomorrow but we hardly have any games of consequence til the final days of the month.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Vincent-Young out for a few weeks following groin surgery on 10:18 - Nov 4 with 919 viewschicoazul

Why do we keep buying injured players. Norwood, Keane, KVY.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Vincent-Young out for a few weeks following groin surgery on 10:22 - Nov 4 with 887 viewsWallingford_Boy

Groins are awful injuries, really hard to shake off.

Hope its only something minor and he is back next month rather than it drag on into December.

RIP Sir Bobby

Vincent-Young out for a few weeks following groin surgery on 10:25 - Nov 4 with 855 viewschicoazul

Vincent-Young out for a few weeks following groin surgery on 10:22 - Nov 4 by Wallingford_Boy

Groins are awful injuries, really hard to shake off.

Hope its only something minor and he is back next month rather than it drag on into December.

I bet you've injured your groin several times eh Wally.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Vincent-Young out for a few weeks following groin surgery on 10:28 - Nov 4 with 838 viewsTractorCam

Vincent-Young out for a few weeks following groin surgery on 10:17 - Nov 4 by SomethingBlue

Couldn't have picked a better time in the season for him to have this problem really. Annoying that he misses tomorrow but we hardly have any games of consequence til the final days of the month.

If we can get him to return for Blackpool then the only big game he will miss is Rochdale.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Vincent-Young out for a few weeks following groin surgery on 10:30 - Nov 4 with 820 viewsMrTown

Will miss 1 league game, away at Rochdale, should we want to be serious contenders for top 2 we should be able to cope.

Thought Woolfenden done ok at RB at Southend, doesn't offer the forward dimension. Having said that you could see KVY wasn't fit.

Get it over and done with,. short rehab, back stronger as Norwood has. Saves constant niggles.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024