Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: 15:21 - Nov 4 with 8976 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/04/no-10-blocks-russia-eu-referend

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 15:39 - Nov 4 with 6037 viewsBugs

I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist but, is it me or is this just a little dodgy?
I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 15:41 - Nov 4 with 6032 viewsGeoffSentence

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 15:39 - Nov 4 by Bugs

I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist but, is it me or is this just a little dodgy?

I am looking forward to seeing what the leaks say.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 15:43 - Nov 4 with 6020 viewsfooters

Не беспокойся об этом.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 15:47 - Nov 4 with 6001 viewsIllinoisblue

somewhat related: Rudy Guliani seems to have vanished these last couple of weeks

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 15:50 - Nov 4 with 5986 viewsSteve_M

It's not like any potential vulnerabilities in our electoral system might matter over the next couple of months.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 15:58 - Nov 4 with 5962 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Conspiracy nonsense....pull yourselves together....Britain is the mother of democracy don't you know...shame on you all!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 16:01 - Nov 4 with 5963 viewsgiant_stow

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 15:39 - Nov 4 by Bugs

I'm trying to imagine why they might not want to publish it now. very odd that they'd tather leave people in the dark, especially when given this Govt's reputation for integrity and honesty.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 16:02]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 16:03 - Nov 4 with 5948 viewsCoachRob

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 15:43 - Nov 4 by footers

Не беспокойся об этом.

Ваш русский очень хорош
Login to get fewer ads

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 16:04 - Nov 4 with 5948 viewsvilanovablue

It should have been released already, there is clearly something they wish to hide. It is ridiculous that it'll be not available till April/May next year when it could have a bearing on the election...
I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 16:09 - Nov 4 with 5932 viewsfooters

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 16:03 - Nov 4 by CoachRob

Ваш русский очень хорош

Я действительно плохо говорю по-русски, но, очевидно, это Google. Лень.

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 16:19 - Nov 4 with 5907 viewsfactual_blue

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 16:04 - Nov 4 by vilanovablue

It should have been released already, there is clearly something they wish to hide. It is ridiculous that it'll be not available till April/May next year when it could have a bearing on the election...

Clearly the revelations in the report are more damning than consequences of not publishing it: everybody will draw their own conclusions, not of which will be good.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 16:30 - Nov 4 with 5849 viewsjjblue84

Oh no, more loons who haven’t realised the Cold War is over!!
I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 16:38 - Nov 4 with 5850 viewsSteve_M

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 16:30 - Nov 4 by jjblue84

Putin?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 16:51 - Nov 4 with 5794 viewsjjblue84

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 16:38 - Nov 4 by Steve_M

Putin?

Remind us who has missiles pointed at which countries...
I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 18:10 - Nov 4 with 5723 viewsGuthrum

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 16:51 - Nov 4 by jjblue84

Both sides still have missiles pointed at each other. That never went away.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 18:11 - Nov 4 with 5719 viewsGuthrum

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 15:50 - Nov 4 by Steve_M

It's not like any potential vulnerabilities in our electoral system might matter over the next couple of months.

Fortunately, we are not quite as vulnerable as the USA. Pencil and paper are a lot harder to hack than voting machines.

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 18:18 - Nov 4 with 5693 viewsmrshallisfit

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 16:51 - Nov 4 by jjblue84

God. You really are as dumb as a bag of spanners.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 18:19]
I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 18:44 - Nov 4 with 5653 viewsSwansea_Blue

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 18:18 - Nov 4 by mrshallisfit

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 18:46 - Nov 4 with 5652 viewsfooters

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 18:18 - Nov 4 by mrshallisfit

Or an obvious troll. Bloom is slightly less obvious, but not by much.

Quite what's missing in your life to spend it posting things you likely don't believe, I have no idea.

Right, this paint won't watch itself dry. Cya.

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 20:08 - Nov 4 with 5599 viewsgiant_stow

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 16:30 - Nov 4 by jjblue84

Some reasurring words at last! So why haven't they published it, out of interest?

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 20:55 - Nov 4 with 5556 viewsNthsuffolkblue

This chap ought to know a bit about it:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-50265870/mikhail-gorbachev-tells-the-

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 21:28 - Nov 4 with 5506 viewsjjblue84

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 18:10 - Nov 4 by Guthrum

Both sides still have missiles pointed at each other. That never went away.

Really, where are the ones pointing at the USA?
I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 21:37 - Nov 4 with 5510 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 21:28 - Nov 4 by jjblue84

Are you for real? SECOND EDIT: Or are you a Russian bot trying to deny them?

https://sputniknews.com/military/201802161061714039-usa-russian-cruise-missiles-

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/01/putin-new-russia-missile-nuclear.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

EDIT: You can add to that non-Russian ones such as China https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction and quite probably North Korea https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 21:42]

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 21:44 - Nov 4 with 5493 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 18:11 - Nov 4 by Guthrum

Fortunately, we are not quite as vulnerable as the USA. Pencil and paper are a lot harder to hack than voting machines.

Unfortunately the social media and news sites that feed the information that persuade people how to wield that pencil are much easier to hack.

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 09:30 - Nov 5 with 5334 viewsGuthrum

I spose everyone will just have to draw their own conclusions then: on 21:28 - Nov 4 by jjblue84

In Russia, or at sea in Russian submarines. Do you think their Strategic Missile Forces are there just for decoration?

They're even developing new systems: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-50233511
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 9:31]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024