Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finally got round to posting my music onto Soundcloud 18:31 - Nov 4 with 794 viewstractordownsouth

Would be good if you guys could have a listen and give my account a follow. And thanks again for the good reception my single got on here a few months ago.

https://soundcloud.com/user-883893160-145173318

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Finally got round to posting my music onto Soundcloud on 19:08 - Nov 4 with 753 viewsBasuco

I really enjoyed those four tracks and would love to hear you live, if you come up to Suffolk please put a cheeky plug on here. Many thanks for the link.
Finally got round to posting my music onto Soundcloud on 19:12 - Nov 4 with 752 viewstractordownsouth

Finally got round to posting my music onto Soundcloud on 19:08 - Nov 4 by Basuco

I really enjoyed those four tracks and would love to hear you live, if you come up to Suffolk please put a cheeky plug on here. Many thanks for the link.

Thank you! I've done a decent amount of the local gigging and festival circuit. I've sent a few emails about festivals a bit further afield too, one of them being Latitude, which has a number of small stages, so I'll do a little plug if that materialises.

Finally got round to posting my music onto Soundcloud on 19:14 - Nov 4 with 746 viewsDubtractor

Had a quick listen, alas it goes under the "well made music but really not my bag".

Sorry, but good luck for your future endeavours!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Finally got round to posting my music onto Soundcloud on 19:17 - Nov 4 with 727 viewstractordownsouth

Finally got round to posting my music onto Soundcloud on 19:14 - Nov 4 by Dubtractor

Had a quick listen, alas it goes under the "well made music but really not my bag".

Sorry, but good luck for your future endeavours!

No problem! Thanks for taking the time

Finally got round to posting my music onto Soundcloud on 09:37 - Nov 5 with 513 viewsJTRNB

Thanks for posting. I listened to all four tracks on repeat whilst catching up with some work last night and enjoyed them all. My favourite was definitely the acoustic track though. Do post on here if you are ever performing locally - why not come up for a match and see if you can get to perform in the fan zone beforehand?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024