Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance 10:04 - Nov 5 with 15829 viewspmh

Any ITFC fans taking food to seat just before kick off likely to be eating during the silence?
Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:11 - Nov 5 with 7046 viewsfactual_blue

Why do you ask?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:12 - Nov 5 with 7042 viewsuefacup81

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:11 - Nov 5 by factual_blue

Why do you ask?

So he can prepare his righteous outrage?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:14 - Nov 5 with 7044 viewsfooters

Have you ever been eating during a pre match minutes silence by pmh 11 Mar 2019 13:49
Either at Portman Road or an away ground?

i.e getting in to the ground 10 minutes before kick off, buying a pie or something at the concourse then going straight to your seat.

Minutes silence at Reading tomorrow by pmh 9 Nov 2018 10:43
There will be a minutes silence before kick off to mark Remembrance at Reading tomorrow. I have checked with Reading that the concourse will be serving up to the silence so if you are in the pub before hand and want to get a pie or hot dog at 2.50/2.55 to take to your seat you can eat it during the minutes silence.

Have you ever been eating during a pre match minutes silence by pmh 17 Sep 2018 13:10

i.e getting in to the ground 10 minutes before kick off, buying a pie or something at the concourse then going straight to your seat.

Why is is not a minutes silence for Beattie? by pmh 17 Sep 2018 11:50
I hate minutes applauses. Means nothing, I much prefer a minutes silence in a football stadium. I just love to see a packed excitable stadium hushed in seconds to silence.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:14 - Nov 5 with 7031 viewsbrazil1982

Are we not allowed to eat during that minute? Can I scratch my nose?
Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:14 - Nov 5 with 7028 viewsfactual_blue

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:12 - Nov 5 by uefacup81

So he can prepare his righteous outrage?

It's poppy fascism gone mad

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/04/saffron-barker-hits-back-strictly-come-dancing-vi

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:15 - Nov 5 with 7023 viewsfactual_blue

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:14 - Nov 5 by footers

Have you ever been eating during a pre match minutes silence by pmh 11 Mar 2019 13:49

There will be a minutes silence before kick off to mark Remembrance at Reading tomorrow. I have checked with Reading that the concourse will be serving up to the silence so if you are in the pub before hand and want to get a pie or hot dog at 2.50/2.55 to take to your seat you can eat it during the minutes silence.

Have you ever been eating during a pre match minutes silence by pmh 17 Sep 2018 13:10

I hate minutes applauses. Means nothing, I much prefer a minutes silence in a football stadium. I just love to see a packed excitable stadium hushed in seconds to silence.

That's a terrifying insight into a dark, dark world.

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:16 - Nov 5 with 7022 viewsfactual_blue

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:14 - Nov 5 by brazil1982

Yes. But not loudly.

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:16 - Nov 5 with 7022 viewsbrazil1982

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:16 - Nov 5 by factual_blue

Yes. But not loudly.

Damn.
Login to get fewer ads

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:16 - Nov 5 with 7022 viewsuefacup81

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:14 - Nov 5 by brazil1982

What if I've got a particularly loud/noxious fart brewing?

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:20 - Nov 5 with 7003 viewsfactual_blue

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:16 - Nov 5 by uefacup81

What if I've got a particularly loud/noxious fart brewing?

Can you fart The Last Post? That might be the answer.

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:21 - Nov 5 with 7002 viewsuefacup81

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:20 - Nov 5 by factual_blue

Can you fart The Last Post? That might be the answer.

I could give it a try! I'm just not sure playing it with noxious gases would be particularly sensitive...

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:23 - Nov 5 with 6990 viewsfactual_blue

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:21 - Nov 5 by uefacup81

I could give it a try! I'm just not sure playing it with noxious gases would be particularly sensitive...

I don't the Ypres gas attacks used human-produced sulfur, so you should be ok.

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:55 - Nov 5 with 6915 viewsSWGF

What about if the burger is in a poppy seed roll?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:57 - Nov 5 with 6909 viewsuefacup81

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:55 - Nov 5 by SWGF

What about if the burger is in a poppy seed roll?

Hold on... hold on...

Poppies... opium... heroin...

Does that mean that the smackheads of our great country are the greatest patriots of all, literally pumping poppies into their veins?!

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 11:01 - Nov 5 with 6892 viewsSWGF

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:57 - Nov 5 by uefacup81

Hold on... hold on...

Does that mean that the smackheads of our great country are the greatest patriots of all, literally pumping poppies into their veins?!

I wasn't planning to mainline the burger.

And I'd probably have a pie, given the choice, if I'm honest.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 11:02 - Nov 5 with 6888 viewsuefacup81

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 11:01 - Nov 5 by SWGF

I wasn't planning to mainline the burger.

And I'd probably have a pie, given the choice, if I'm honest.

Traitor.

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 11:07 - Nov 5 with 6862 viewsfooters

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:57 - Nov 5 by uefacup81

Hold on... hold on...

That must make Lowestoft the most patriotic town in the whole of the UK. God bless our precious county.

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 11:08 - Nov 5 with 6861 viewspmh

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 10:11 - Nov 5 by factual_blue

Why do you ask?

Because I'll be going in 10 mins before kick off to get a hot dog from the concourse to take to my seat and wondered who else might do the same.
Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 11:10 - Nov 5 with 6839 viewsSteve_M

He presumably hates a minute of applause as it's rather more difficult to eat and clap.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 11:18 - Nov 5 with 6804 viewsSE1blue

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 11:10 - Nov 5 by Steve_M

He presumably hates a minute of applause as it's rather more difficult to eat and clap.

I’m confused as to the point of the original post.

As a fully grown adult with pubic hair and everything, if I find myself with food at the start of a minutes silence, I can manage to restrain myself from eating for 60 seconds and observe said silence.

I’ll be honest and say I might be thinking about my pie more than the reason for a minutes silence as it’s right there, smelling like a pie and wanting to be eaten but it’s just a minute.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 11:18]

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 11:57 - Nov 5 with 6693 viewsJ2BLUE

Weirdest fetish ever?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 12:13 - Nov 5 with 6655 viewsMeadowlark

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 11:07 - Nov 5 by footers

That must make Lowestoft the most patriotic town in the whole of the UK. God bless our precious county.

Oi!
Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 12:15 - Nov 5 with 6653 viewsfooters

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 11:57 - Nov 5 by J2BLUE

Weirdest fetish ever?

It is an extremely odd flex, eggers. But variety is the spice of life and this chap seems very contented in his very special niche.

What's the most disrespectful thing you could eat during aminute's silence? Crisps? Sauerkraut?

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 12:17 - Nov 5 with 6648 viewsfooters

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 12:13 - Nov 5 by Meadowlark

Oi!

I say that as a proud son of Lowie! That reminds me, time to pick up my methadone.

Minutes silence at Rochdale tonight for Remembrance on 12:42 - Nov 5 with 6593 viewsSarge

You’re back! I was thinking of your posts recently but couldn’t remember if I’d imagined them!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024