Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year 12:54 - Nov 5 with 2696 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 12:58 - Nov 5 with 2658 viewsNotSure

Clicking on the link made me remember cookie monster with his poppy a few years ago.

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 14:27 - Nov 5 with 2520 viewsIllinoisblue

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 12:58 - Nov 5 by NotSure

Clicking on the link made me remember cookie monster with his poppy a few years ago.

haha, superb!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 14:38 - Nov 5 with 2491 viewsfactual_blue

Ah well, at least he's not infringing RBL's copyright of the two-petalled poppy.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 14:49 - Nov 5 with 2468 viewsWD19

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/11/09/image-gallery-bizarre-pictures-of-club-
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 14:51]
Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 14:58 - Nov 5 with 2437 viewsfooters

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 14:49 - Nov 5 by WD19

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/11/09/image-gallery-bizarre-pictures-of-club-
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 14:51]

The smirk on his face says it all...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 17:53 - Nov 5 with 2303 viewsGlasgowBlue

Kier Starmer was taking no chances this morning and decided to wear two poppies.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 18:32 - Nov 5 with 2251 viewsjaykay

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 17:53 - Nov 5 by GlasgowBlue

Kier Starmer was taking no chances this morning and decided to wear two poppies.

the queen taking no chances either
https://images.app.goo.gl/FK5UjURpYVxN414e6

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 18:47 - Nov 5 with 2225 viewsmonytowbray

I donate and never take the poppy. Mostly because it annoys mouth breathers who have hijacked the symbol for racist means. But also because they’re a waste of paper/plastic and look like tacky sh1t.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 18:52 - Nov 5 with 2211 viewsgerryitfc

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 18:47 - Nov 5 by monytowbray

I donate and never take the poppy. Mostly because it annoys mouth breathers who have hijacked the symbol for racist means. But also because they’re a waste of paper/plastic and look like tacky sh1t.

You think the traditional poppies look tacky. Really!!
Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 19:21 - Nov 5 with 2162 viewsfactual_blue

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 18:52 - Nov 5 by gerryitfc

To be fair he has a point...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 19:35 - Nov 5 with 2133 viewsJ2BLUE

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 18:47 - Nov 5 by monytowbray

I donate but wear my same pin each year for similar reasons. I hate waste, especially plastic.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 19:37 - Nov 5 with 2128 viewsJ2BLUE

You didn't see anyone starting threads worrying about whether Cookie Monster had been forced to wear a symbol. I guess that poster only cared about white knighting when it was Bianca Westwood.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 19:52 - Nov 5 with 2095 viewsmonytowbray

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 18:52 - Nov 5 by gerryitfc

They look like a toy you’d find in a Kinder Egg or a Christmas Cracker.

TWTD never forgets…

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 20:02 - Nov 5 with 2072 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 14:58 - Nov 5 by footers

The smirk on his face says it all...

Good to see he is prepared to observe the silence despite refusing to wear the poppy on his shirt. #JamesMcClean

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 20:13 - Nov 5 with 2040 viewsmonytowbray

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 20:02 - Nov 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Good to see he is prepared to observe the silence despite refusing to wear the poppy on his shirt. #JamesMcClean

HES LAFFIN COZ HE H8S ARE TROOPS.

TWTD never forgets…

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 09:58 - Nov 7 with 1912 viewsSteve_M

A couple more:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 10:35 - Nov 7 with 1856 viewsDarkHorse

It's the solemn dignity that I love most.

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 11:06 - Nov 7 with 1805 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 19:21 - Nov 5 by factual_blue

To be fair he has a point...

Good job the armistice wasn't signed in August, otherwise he'd be like this

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Poppy Watch has unearthed some gems this year on 11:12 - Nov 7 with 1779 viewsTractorCam

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/11/06/rainbow-poppy-lgbt-remembrance-day-swansea

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024