Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This election campaign can only get worse 15:56 - Nov 5 with 1140 viewsSteve_M

Classy stuff here from the Tories.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This election campaign can only get worse on 16:11 - Nov 5 with 1071 viewsLankHenners

Assuming their social media person read 1984 and thought a) the events of the book were good things to happen and b) forgot they lived in the 21st Century where digital media can be checked and scrutinised immediately.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

This election campaign can only get worse on 16:11 - Nov 5 with 1073 viewsSpruceMoose

The gits. That's just using dodgy editing to twist things too. Just wait until deep fake video becomes a mainstream thing.

Saw this a while back, and genuinely believe there will be no turning back from this kind of thing. Nothing will be able to be trusted anymore. Which I what I guess many people would like.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Beneath contempt (n/t) on 16:14 - Nov 5 with 1063 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

This election campaign can only get worse on 16:17 - Nov 5 with 1055 viewsStokieBlue

This election campaign can only get worse on 16:11 - Nov 5 by SpruceMoose

The gits. That's just using dodgy editing to twist things too. Just wait until deep fake video becomes a mainstream thing.

Saw this a while back, and genuinely believe there will be no turning back from this kind of thing. Nothing will be able to be trusted anymore. Which I what I guess many people would like.

It's not that hard to do anymore unfortunately and the tech will only get better. I guess we won't be that far away from near-real-time faking.

This was actually a good documentary on the BBC the other week - here is the bit on deep fakes:

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

This election campaign can only get worse on 16:19 - Nov 5 with 1043 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Shocking - and hopefully will backfire given how obviously edited and readily available the actual footage is (I’m being hopeful there aren’t I...)

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

This election campaign can only get worse on 16:22 - Nov 5 with 1023 viewsSteve_M

This election campaign can only get worse on 16:19 - Nov 5 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Shocking - and hopefully will backfire given how obviously edited and readily available the actual footage is (I’m being hopeful there aren’t I...)

You are being hopeful Piers Morgan apparently retweeted the fake version despite being the original interviewer.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This election campaign can only get worse on 16:40 - Nov 5 with 970 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Those pesky Russkies!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

This election campaign can only get worse on 16:55 - Nov 5 with 945 viewshomer_123

Where's the fake one?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

This election campaign can only get worse on 17:42 - Nov 5 with 878 viewsDubtractor

Even by my expectations of this election that is appalling....

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This election campaign can only get worse on 18:04 - Nov 5 with 843 viewsfactual_blue

This election campaign can only get worse on 16:11 - Nov 5 by SpruceMoose

I wonder when Jennifer Acuri will leak the sex video....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024