Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone in their line of work need some SEO consultancy? 20:03 - Nov 5 with 599 viewsmonytowbray

Lost my job today as maternity cover ended early. Save me the “sorry to hear” stuff, I’m fortunate enough to be in a position where I could likely have a new job before the week is out if needed and I’m being paid up until the end of the month which buys me loads of time. But not why I’m posting.

As I said on my CAPITALISM IS B0LLOCKS thread recently, I’ve decided now is the ideal time to start looking for some freelancing SEO gigs. 8+ years experience and worked on some fairly complex/challenging/large projects in my time. Can provide a link to my Linked In with all information and more details on past work if needed. Done everything SEO wise from lead gen, eCommerce, publishers, local, international, B2B and B2C in my time. Big sites and large brands to small sites and SMBs. Mostly technical SEO focused but also good with strategic stuff like keyword research, content planning, roadmaps, prioritisation, etc.

Would fully recommend anyone using an agency for SEO to have a chat with me, you’d likely get the same level of work for less from a freelancer as we don’t have to worry about paying account managers/MDs/Landlords/etc. Also anyone with an inhouse team it never hurts to have a second pair of eyes and opinion from an outside source!

Will do a TWTD day rate a little cheaper than what I’m asking elsewhere and also willing to lower day rate for retained monthly contracts.

I promise I am no where near as much a pr1ck to work with as I am on here!

Cheers.

#FUNEMPLOYED
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 20:05]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Anyone in their line of work need some SEO consultancy? on 20:45 - Nov 5 with 484 viewsNotMarcusEvans

Sorry to hear that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024