Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sounds like we are poor again 20:12 - Nov 5 with 4014 viewsgerryitfc

If the reporting from Sky is correct. Worrying.
Sounds like we are poor again on 20:13 - Nov 5 with 2924 viewsHipsterectomy

5 shots to 1

I thought the banter years were over lads

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:15 - Nov 5 with 2870 viewsKeaneish

It’s on iFollow for a tenner
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 20:16]

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:17 - Nov 5 with 2829 viewsOldsmoker

They keep missing the target.
Only shot on goal was straight at our keeper.
Rochdale have rubbish first halfs and come good in the second when they've already lost the game.
Looks like they're trying to do it backwards.
The 2nd half is ours.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:17 - Nov 5 with 2815 viewssparks

Yep. Should be 1 or 2 down really. Judge poor. Nolan anonymous. Getting shredded down the flanks at times.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:18 - Nov 5 with 2804 viewspointofblue

We’re after promotion and we haven’t picked our strongest line up. We have a winger at right back, a wing back at left back and a number ten playing, nominally, left midfield. I don’t understand the team selection at all.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:19 - Nov 5 with 2787 viewsonlymehere

Yep sounds that way on the radio lost our way they are saying .
Personally I think there’s too much swapping and changing Edwards a full back !
Sounds like we are poor again on 20:19 - Nov 5 with 2767 viewsChocorange

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:15 - Nov 5 by Keaneish

It’s on iFollow for a tenner
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 20:16]

Judge and Rowe not playing well , too many misplaced passes or possession lost , not getting anything through to strikers.

Edwards playing much better than at Southend.
Sounds like we are poor again on 20:21 - Nov 5 with 2712 viewsSarge

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:18 - Nov 5 by pointofblue

We’re after promotion and we haven’t picked our strongest line up. We have a winger at right back, a wing back at left back and a number ten playing, nominally, left midfield. I don’t understand the team selection at all.

In fairness, we don’t really have any choice at right back and Garbutt is both our best winger and our best left back. Garbutt and Georgiou down the left and I think we’d be fine.
Login to get fewer ads

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:21 - Nov 5 with 2704 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm reliably informed we are playing much more entertaining football and are flying and any posts questioning how good we really are will be mocked as flouncing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:23 - Nov 5 with 2661 viewssparks

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:21 - Nov 5 by Sarge

In fairness, we don’t really have any choice at right back and Garbutt is both our best winger and our best left back. Garbutt and Georgiou down the left and I think we’d be fine.

Apart from Donacien, Chambers and Wollf who have all played RB succesfully more often than Edwards has.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:23 - Nov 5 with 2646 viewsjeera

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:17 - Nov 5 by Oldsmoker

They keep missing the target.
Only shot on goal was straight at our keeper.
Rochdale have rubbish first halfs and come good in the second when they've already lost the game.
Looks like they're trying to do it backwards.
The 2nd half is ours.

So far we look soft going forwards and vulnerable at the back.

Their movement and passing has been superior.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:24 - Nov 5 with 2627 viewsSarge

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:23 - Nov 5 by sparks

Apart from Donacien, Chambers and Wollf who have all played RB succesfully more often than Edwards has.

Woolf and Chambers are our most effective centre back pair.

Donacien, well I’ll just beg to differ.
Sounds like we are poor again on 20:25 - Nov 5 with 2606 viewssparks

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:24 - Nov 5 by Sarge

Woolf and Chambers are our most effective centre back pair.

Donacien, well I’ll just beg to differ.

You cant. I stated a fact.

All 3 have played RB better and more often than Edwards.

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:25 - Nov 5 with 2601 viewspointofblue

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:21 - Nov 5 by Sarge

Woolfenden played most of last season at right back for Swindon and it’s Donacien best position. Are we saying that a right winger is preferred to both of them? Kenlock started the season reasonably well when playing in front of Garbutt - we could return to that or, as you say, have Georgiou in front.

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:26 - Nov 5 with 2593 viewsSpruceMoose

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:25 - Nov 5 by sparks

You cant. I stated a fact.

All 3 have played RB better and more often than Edwards.

'Better' in this instance is an opinion and is not measurable in the sense you want it to be.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:28 - Nov 5 with 2555 viewssparks

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:26 - Nov 5 by SpruceMoose

'Better' in this instance is an opinion and is not measurable in the sense you want it to be.

Its not measurable- but I dont think it can be in dispute by anyone...

I dont believe any of those 3 would have just tried a dragback turn yards from his own area...

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:28 - Nov 5 with 2534 viewsSpruceMoose

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:28 - Nov 5 by sparks

Its not measurable- but I dont think it can be in dispute by anyone...

I dont believe any of those 3 would have just tried a dragback turn yards from his own area...

Well, yeah ok.

Let's just agree that they've all be sh!t but some have been sh!tter than others!
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 20:29]

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:29 - Nov 5 with 2506 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:18 - Nov 5 by pointofblue

Nothing different to normal then. I’d take ugly for this season as long as we can scrape out the results, although that’s not normal for me. I’d much rather we have a style to entertain and be proud of. Needs must though in L1 (I don’t think Lambert is the man to kick us in though if he does get us promoted).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:32 - Nov 5 with 2433 viewspointofblue

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:29 - Nov 5 by Swansea_Blue

Nothing different to normal then. I’d take ugly for this season as long as we can scrape out the results, although that’s not normal for me. I’d much rather we have a style to entertain and be proud of. Needs must though in L1 (I don’t think Lambert is the man to kick us in though if he does get us promoted).

This it though, we’re making it harder for ourselves than it should be simply because we don’t appear to be showing any of our opponents respect. We wouldn’t have fielded tonight’s XI against the likes of Peterborough, Doncaster or Sunderland because we would be smashed - so why have chosen to give it a go this evening?

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:33 - Nov 5 with 2398 viewsBryanPlug

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:21 - Nov 5 by SpruceMoose

I'm reliably informed we are playing much more entertaining football and are flying and any posts questioning how good we really are will be mocked as flouncing.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:35 - Nov 5 with 2350 viewsjeera

Livelier at the end. More direct approach on goal and unlucky not to get something.

The saving grace has been their finishing has been horrendous.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:36 - Nov 5 with 2348 viewsSpruceMoose

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:33 - Nov 5 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Yes buh! Loving it! Sexy football! And we only had to drop to League One to play it! Should have got ourselves related years ago!

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:37 - Nov 5 with 2306 viewshaynes_toe1

Watching on iFollow we are lucky not to be a couple goals down.

Yes we have been poor but have to say that Rochdale look pretty decent and their chance creation has been good.
Sounds like we are poor again on 20:38 - Nov 5 with 2289 viewsSpruceMoose

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:37 - Nov 5 by haynes_toe1

Watching on iFollow we are lucky not to be a couple goals down.

Yes we have been poor but have to say that Rochdale look pretty decent and their chance creation has been good.

You mean you haven't been loving some League One Lambertball?

#TinkerMan

Sounds like we are poor again on 20:39 - Nov 5 with 2272 viewsGeoffSentence

Dont worry. We always have a shlt half and we came out of that one level.
Three nil after the good half.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024