Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rowe 20:17 - Nov 5 with 2541 viewsGarv

Awful

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Rowe on 20:38 - Nov 5 with 2473 viewsHerbivore

Been the more involved and more threatening of our two wide men to be fair. Both have been poor though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Rowe on 20:47 - Nov 5 with 2448 viewsGarv

Rowe on 20:38 - Nov 5 by Herbivore

Been the more involved and more threatening of our two wide men to be fair. Both have been poor though.

Judge has at least put a couple of decent crosses in. Rowe is not slight, but he looks so lightweight, and tries the same move to get past his defender every time.

We need to get Norwood more involved, just pass it to his feet. We look scared to pass forward.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Rowe on 20:48 - Nov 5 with 2422 viewssparks

Rowe on 20:47 - Nov 5 by Garv

Judge has at least put a couple of decent crosses in. Rowe is not slight, but he looks so lightweight, and tries the same move to get past his defender every time.

We need to get Norwood more involved, just pass it to his feet. We look scared to pass forward.

I think judge has been worse. One or two crosses- but another couple of truly appalling passes, miscontrols and non-crosses. As well as simply turning back to the full back every time he receives the ball.

Really poor for someone presumably on decent wages.

There comes a time when I think we have to recognise that he is not gong to be the player he was. Something has gone- and we are nearly a year on now. Its not looking like coming back.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Rowe on 20:49 - Nov 5 with 2420 viewsHerbivore

Rowe on 20:47 - Nov 5 by Garv

Think I missed the decent crosses. Game has passed him by and he affects our shape negatively. Agree that Rowe has been too predictable but at least he's offered some width and directness. Our wide options aren't great though, our full backs tonight are probably our best wingers in this system.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Rowe on 20:57 - Nov 5 with 2388 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Well done!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Rowe on 20:57 - Nov 5 with 2379 viewsSuperblue95

This has aged well

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Rowe on 20:58 - Nov 5 with 2365 viewsBackToRussia

lol. every time

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Rowe on 20:59 - Nov 5 with 2320 viewsBent_double

Can we do the same for Judge now please?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Login to get fewer ads

Rowe on 20:59 - Nov 5 with 2313 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Have Judge and Rowe switched? The graphic I have shows him on the left with Judge on the right and he cut in from the left to score on SSN.

Rowe on 20:59 - Nov 5 with 2306 viewsBlueBadger

Oh, LOL.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rowe on 20:59 - Nov 5 with 2287 viewsOwainG1992

Haha this aged well!!

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Rowe on 20:59 - Nov 5 with 2285 viewspointofblue

Right, who shall we start moaning about next in the hope they score? Judge - waste of space!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Rowe on 21:00 - Nov 5 with 2265 viewsActionMan

Oooops
Rowe on 21:01 - Nov 5 with 2243 viewsBloomBlue

Have you thought about watching netball instead of football?
been a joy to watch second half so far... (n/t) on 21:02 - Nov 5 with 2213 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Rowe on 21:03 - Nov 5 with 2194 viewsOldsmoker

1-0 Rowe scores.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Rowe on 21:04 - Nov 5 with 2154 viewssparks

Rowe on 21:03 - Nov 5 by Oldsmoker

1-0 Rowe scores.

It is utterly bizarre that people think that a player scoring somehow invalidates all the reasonable criticism that preceded it....

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Rowe on 21:07 - Nov 5 with 2109 viewsSwansea_Blue

Rowe on 21:04 - Nov 5 by sparks

It is utterly bizarre that people think that a player scoring somehow invalidates all the reasonable criticism that preceded it....

It would be if it was true, but I haven't seen anyone say such a thing. People have only commented on teh inevitability of what's happened.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rowe on 21:09 - Nov 5 with 2087 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I am not sure anyone does. There is an element of isn't it inevitable you criticise a player and they go and score. That doesn't even mean many (if any) believe in the cause and effect of the criticism leading to him scoring (despite tongue-in-cheek criticising others in hope of the same effect).

Do you think Rowe has improved or just happened to get the goal?

Rowe on 21:11 - Nov 5 with 2067 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Rowe on 20:48 - Nov 5 by sparks

I think judge has been worse. One or two crosses- but another couple of truly appalling passes, miscontrols and non-crosses. As well as simply turning back to the full back every time he receives the ball.

Really poor for someone presumably on decent wages.

There comes a time when I think we have to recognise that he is not gong to be the player he was. Something has gone- and we are nearly a year on now. Its not looking like coming back.

Another one, like McGoldrick, that in hindsight we should have sold when the offer was on the table (although virtually every fan said hold on to in both cases).

Rowe on 21:11 - Nov 5 with 2060 viewsSuperblue95

Except nobody has done that have they?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Rowe on 21:45 - Nov 5 with 1910 viewsOldsmoker

You're right - he was rubbish. What he did he do?
Only score the winner.
Boooooh

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Rowe on 07:10 - Nov 6 with 1646 viewsBloomBlue

Why not, as it worked for Pablo.
Rowe on 07:25 - Nov 6 with 1588 viewsSaleAway

To be fair to Rowe - he struggling in the first half, couldn't get the beating of the left back - but he put himself about, tried to make things happen, it just didn't work- 2nd half, when him and judge switched sides, everything looked better. Not sure if it was the confidence of the goal, or just the sides, or the match up with the full back which was easier but it definitely worked better.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024