Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watch that shi*e on I follow 20:37 - Nov 5 with 717 viewsbackwaywhen

Make no mistake we are awful ... Lambert please please do not play Edwards at full back and stop bypassing the midfield.... it doesn’t work !!!!!!
Just watch that shi*e on I follow on 20:40 - Nov 5 with 662 viewsActionMan

That's just the standard of this league though, it gets pumped up a lot in the local press but we're not playing any worse than we do most weeks, we just get away with it because we're in a pub league.

Even then we're still not a safe bet to go up this season because we have too many mistakes in us, one of the reasons we dropped without so much as a whimper last season.

It's all hype.
Wasn't that bad....not great by any standard... on 20:42 - Nov 5 with 641 viewsunstableblue

... but not a terrible game.. Rochdale quite good to watch

When we get Nolan on the ball and bring players away from strikers we've had joy

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Wasn't that bad....not great by any standard... on 20:44 - Nov 5 with 596 viewsbackwaywhen

Wasn't that bad....not great by any standard... on 20:42 - Nov 5 by unstableblue

When we get Nolan on the ball and bring players away from strikers we've had joy

But we don’t do that enough and it will bite us the Arsenal ....
Wasn't that bad....not great by any standard... on 20:47 - Nov 5 with 545 viewsActionMan

Wasn't that bad....not great by any standard... on 20:42 - Nov 5 by unstableblue

I'd take a draw tbh. Our best player is injured which really is a difference maker today. For all the talk about what a big impressive squad we have, as soon as we don't have a Downes or KVY in the side we look distinctly 3rd division.

Truth is we need 2 or 3 players, a forward that takes his chances is an absolute must when the window opens too. The amount of powder puff shooting we manage per game costs us points.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024