Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player 13:23 - Nov 6 with 1755 viewsnodge_blue

You need to go and have another look at the Norwich away game last season. The guy is a class player who missed pre season and has struggled to get going. But you need to back these guys to regain form and then confidence. He clearly cares and I think he will come good.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 13:33 - Nov 6 with 1716 viewsBlueBadger

Well, I'm convinced now, on the evidence of one game where we were beaten 3-0 by a Norwich side barely into third gear.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 13:40 - Nov 6 with 1689 viewsElephantintheRoom

You make a case for the opposition. Nobody is denying that Judge WAS a good player before his injury... and is presumably still capable of fleeting occasional cameos if played in a sensible position. BUT he's less than half the player he was and doesn't want to be here - and is shoehorned in here there and everywhere, where he has to most people's eyes been less than ineffectual at best.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 13:48 - Nov 6 with 1653 viewsOldsmoker

One of our midfielders has claimed that Judge has been playing like sh*t.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 13:49 - Nov 6 with 1640 viewsStokieBlue

It's hard to know where to begin with that type of reasoning.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 13:50 - Nov 6 with 1635 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 13:40 - Nov 6 by ElephantintheRoom

You make a case for the opposition. Nobody is denying that Judge WAS a good player before his injury... and is presumably still capable of fleeting occasional cameos if played in a sensible position. BUT he's less than half the player he was and doesn't want to be here - and is shoehorned in here there and everywhere, where he has to most people's eyes been less than ineffectual at best.

He's Lambert's Johnathan Douglas - came with a decent pedigree which was sadly well behind him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 13:58 - Nov 6 with 1606 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 13:40 - Nov 6 by ElephantintheRoom

"doesn't want to be here" - says bloke on internet.

“Family’s settled, daughter had her first operation, waiting for the next one to come. The family love it in Ipswich, so it’s just about me to get my football going now, which I will. I’m pretty confident I will. - Judge himself.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 14:01 - Nov 6 with 1573 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 13:49 - Nov 6 by StokieBlue

It's hard to know where to begin with that type of reasoning.

SB

Pointing and laughing?

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 14:01 - Nov 6 with 1571 viewsEireannach_gorm

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 13:50 - Nov 6 by BlueBadger

He's Lambert's Johnathan Douglas - came with a decent pedigree which was sadly well behind him.

Think not. He is a current Republic of Ireland international player.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 14:30 - Nov 6 with 1505 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 14:01 - Nov 6 by Eireannach_gorm

I fear that says more about the pool of quality available to the RoI rather than of the individuals in question.

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 15:40 - Nov 6 with 1371 viewsEireannach_gorm

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 14:30 - Nov 6 by BlueBadger

I fear that says more about the pool of quality available to the RoI rather than of the individuals in question.

That may or may not be the case but Judge is not equivalent to Douglas.
Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 15:41 - Nov 6 with 1366 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 13:33 - Nov 6 by BlueBadger

Well, I'm convinced now, on the evidence of one game where we were beaten 3-0 by a Norwich side barely into third gear.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 16:05 - Nov 6 with 1332 viewsWickets

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 14:01 - Nov 6 by Eireannach_gorm

And rated by MIck MaCarthy, Paul Lambert and Mark Warburton but what do they know ! compared to some of the fans on this forum !
Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 16:37 - Nov 6 with 1286 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 16:05 - Nov 6 by Wickets

And rated by MIck MaCarthy, Paul Lambert and Mark Warburton but what do they know ! compared to some of the fans on this forum !

Rated by Mick? The Douglas parallels continue!

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 17:00 - Nov 6 with 1257 viewsnodge_blue

How can he be half the player he was in less than a year and only sustained a wrist injury? It doesn't make sense. He's just playing catch up with fitness and confidence has taken a knock. Are we going to offload every player on that basis?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 17:06 - Nov 6 with 1248 viewsHerbivore

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 15:40 - Nov 6 by Eireannach_gorm

That may or may not be the case but Judge is not equivalent to Douglas.

Agreed, Douglas looked washed up in a higher league for one thing. And he occasionally scored.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 17:07 - Nov 6 with 1244 viewsHerbivore

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 16:05 - Nov 6 by Wickets

What do you make of Alan Judge's take on Alan Judge? He doesn't rate him and he's a current pro who knows a lot about Alan Judge.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone who thinks that Judge isn’t a good player on 18:29 - Nov 6 with 1171 viewsKeaneish

Shoe horn a player in to a different position week-in-week-out and he will be less effectual.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024