Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland 16:56 - Nov 6 with 1719 viewsGeoffSentence

Could be good for us on one hand, if Wycombe fall away due to the disruption of a new manager coming in, please let it be Paul Hurst, but then there's always the possibility of of Sunderland picking up with him in charge. Still at least they start a few points back.

*I saw it in The Guardian.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 16:59 - Nov 6 with 1691 viewsMullet

Apparently he's been putting it about like a right trollop. Lincoln too when it came up.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 16:59 - Nov 6 with 1693 viewsSitfcB

Even though they appointed Phil Parkinson two weeks ago?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 16:59 - Nov 6 with 1690 viewspointofblue

Hasn't Phil Parkinson been appointed Sunderland manager?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:04 - Nov 6 with 1658 viewsGeoffSentence

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 16:59 - Nov 6 by SitfcB

Even though they appointed Phil Parkinson two weeks ago?

Fvck me what a numpty I am. The article I was reading was from October 11th.

Stand down everyone. Nothing to see here.

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:08 - Nov 6 with 1623 viewsHerbivore

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:04 - Nov 6 by GeoffSentence

This is some great internet right here.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:11 - Nov 6 with 1616 viewsGeoffSentence

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:08 - Nov 6 by Herbivore

I am sleep deprived. My aging mutt keeps waking me up in the night. A properly refreshed GeoffSentence would never have made such a blunder.

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:13 - Nov 6 with 1607 viewsSitfcB

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:11 - Nov 6 by GeoffSentence

I am sleep deprived. My aging mutt keeps waking me up in the night. A properly refreshed GeoffSentence would never have made such a blunder.

That’s no way to talk about your wife.

COYB

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:19 - Nov 6 with 1564 viewsHerbivore

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:11 - Nov 6 by GeoffSentence

We've all been there. This thread gave me a much needed smile, so thank you.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:19 - Nov 6 with 1568 viewsGeoffSentence

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:13 - Nov 6 by SitfcB

I would never talk about WifeSentence in such a manner, she is a delight and has also been described as 'MILF' byA dashing, though slightly drunk, young chap. Still, in vino veritas.

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:20 - Nov 6 with 1562 viewsGeoffSentence

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:19 - Nov 6 by Herbivore

We've all been there. This thread gave me a much needed smile, so thank you.

It's one of the ways in which I contribute to society, most people feel a lot better about themselves when they've met me.

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:40 - Nov 6 with 1495 viewschicoazul

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:13 - Nov 6 by SitfcB

Sitters I remember it well when you told us you had been sacked by McDonalds, had your only pair of shoes stolen off your doorstep, all the old stories. You were the butt of the jokes.

Now here you are having babies going to Vegas and bantering off people left right and centre. We're so proud of you.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 18:06 - Nov 6 with 1407 viewsSitfcB

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:40 - Nov 6 by chicoazul

Sitters I remember it well when you told us you had been sacked by McDonalds, had your only pair of shoes stolen off your doorstep, all the old stories. You were the butt of the jokes.

Now here you are having babies going to Vegas and bantering off people left right and centre. We're so proud of you.

They weren’t my only pair of shoes, only my work boots

And I’ll have you know that I’ve been bantering people since forever, I finished off Warky1970.

COYB

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 18:11 - Nov 6 with 1391 viewscaught-in-limbo

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:08 - Nov 6 by Herbivore

Classic Guardian too!

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 18:57 - Nov 6 with 1294 viewsBlueBadger

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:04 - Nov 6 by GeoffSentence

After being corrected by Sitters the only thing to do is TWTD Hari-Kari and vanish only to be replaced a new username.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 18:59 - Nov 6 with 1285 viewsBlueBadger

Gareth Ainsworth has, according to sources*, been chit chatting to Sunderland on 17:20 - Nov 6 by GeoffSentence

It's one of the ways in which I contribute to society, most people feel a lot better about themselves when they've met me.

Finally, I can rest easy knowing that my 'cricket scoreboard' post is less recent than this.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024