Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's start with our best possible team against Lincoln 17:23 - Nov 6 with 523 viewsMaySixth

fringe players can get minutes on Tuesday
no league game until Sat Nov 23rd

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Let's start with our best possible team against Lincoln on 17:30 - Nov 6 with 509 viewschicoazul

I am getting more and more annoyed by these constant changes. Are we really supposed to believe these players cannot play 45 games in a season? If so how come Skuse Chambers Jackson and Downes play every game when they are fit? I think there is more to this, it may be because Lambert has internal problems keeping people happy who he thinks he can do without this year but wants around next year eg Huws & Dozzell, it may be because he has identified something about injuries and thinks turning over 7 or 8 players every game makes sense.
It's no wonder the informed reasonable boyos on here who go to many games say our midfield and overall pattern of play is totally malfunctioning at the moment.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Let's start with our best possible team against Lincoln on 17:49 - Nov 6 with 479 viewspointofblue

Let's start with our best possible team against Lincoln on 17:30 - Nov 6 by chicoazul

I am getting more and more annoyed by these constant changes. Are we really supposed to believe these players cannot play 45 games in a season? If so how come Skuse Chambers Jackson and Downes play every game when they are fit? I think there is more to this, it may be because Lambert has internal problems keeping people happy who he thinks he can do without this year but wants around next year eg Huws & Dozzell, it may be because he has identified something about injuries and thinks turning over 7 or 8 players every game makes sense.
It's no wonder the informed reasonable boyos on here who go to many games say our midfield and overall pattern of play is totally malfunctioning at the moment.

I think maybe Lambert is accepting a lack of consistency and fluency now hoping that it will pay off in the new year when the squad is match fit but not tired whilst other opponents may be feeling the effects of the season due to less rotation.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Let's start with our best possible team against Lincoln on 20:45 - Nov 7 with 359 viewsMaySixth

Let's start with our best possible team against Lincoln on 17:49 - Nov 6 by pointofblue

I think maybe Lambert is accepting a lack of consistency and fluency now hoping that it will pay off in the new year when the squad is match fit but not tired whilst other opponents may be feeling the effects of the season due to less rotation.

Have to put strongest team out
Last game for two weeks

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024