Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WHAT THE FECKIN HELL IS THAT CONSERVATIVE LAUNCH 20:16 - Nov 6 with 1590 viewsunstableblue

.... I am disgusted.... Trump and the sh!t, and long term damage, he has brought to the USA, including his lies, manipulation and band standing IS NOT SOMETHING THE UK WANTS OR NEEDS:

This is a fecking outrage.. is this really where Farage and Brexit is taking out country and political system?

Shame on them, shame on them.

PS - I am not voting for Corbyn either; but I'm tempted to given this outrage.

What sh!t are we leaving for our children and grandchildren.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

WHAT THE FECKIN HELL IS THAT CONSERVATIVE LAUNCH on 20:36 - Nov 6 with 1539 viewsjas0999

Don’t. Corbyns deputy resigned today. A guy who would have made a great leader. Said the right things, but we all know how much he dislikes Corbyn and particularly his handling of anti Semitism.
WHAT THE FECKIN HELL IS THAT CONSERVATIVE LAUNCH on 06:53 - Nov 7 with 1387 viewsbournemouthblue

WHAT THE FECKIN HELL IS THAT CONSERVATIVE LAUNCH on 20:36 - Nov 6 by jas0999

Don’t. Corbyns deputy resigned today. A guy who would have made a great leader. Said the right things, but we all know how much he dislikes Corbyn and particularly his handling of anti Semitism.

He's probably banking on Labour going a bit more moderate if they lose

I think the reality of the selection process is that Corbyn will simply be replaced with a younger left wing leader such as Clive Lewis though I wouldn't be surprised to see them pick a female candidate for the first time

The plan with Corbyn given his age is even if he were to become leader, they will eventually pick a successor to him, at some stage during his reign

Again someone like Clive Lewis or perhaps an Angela Rayner for example

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

WHAT THE FECKIN HELL IS THAT CONSERVATIVE LAUNCH on 07:46 - Nov 7 with 1326 viewscrunchie1978

Vote for corbynov and there wont be anything left to leave to the children and grandchildren.
WHAT THE FECKIN HELL IS THAT CONSERVATIVE LAUNCH on 08:05 - Nov 7 with 1298 viewsTractorWood

Swinson is the only logical conclusion.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

WHAT THE FECKIN HELL IS THAT CONSERVATIVE LAUNCH on 08:47 - Nov 7 with 1275 viewsnorth_stand77

WHAT THE FECKIN HELL IS THAT CONSERVATIVE LAUNCH on 08:05 - Nov 7 by TractorWood

Swinson is the only logical conclusion.

She's so irritating tho!
WHAT THE FECKIN HELL IS THAT CONSERVATIVE LAUNCH on 08:50 - Nov 7 with 1268 viewsElderGrizzly

It was busy...

WHAT THE FECKIN HELL IS THAT CONSERVATIVE LAUNCH on 08:52 - Nov 7 with 1257 viewschicoazul

WHAT THE FECKIN HELL IS THAT CONSERVATIVE LAUNCH on 20:36 - Nov 6 by jas0999

The Maximum Leader's enemies continue to fall by the wayside. Prepare for the new Westminster Soviet by the time winter festivities have begun, I heard he wont allow it to be called Christmas anymore.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

WHAT THE FECKIN HELL IS THAT CONSERVATIVE LAUNCH on 09:20 - Nov 7 with 1223 viewsbrazil1982

What an odd thing to get outraged about.

Do you get angry with the Corbyn chants and Palestinian flags being waved at the LPC?
Login to get fewer ads

WHAT THE FECKIN HELL IS THAT CONSERVATIVE LAUNCH on 09:24 - Nov 7 with 1215 viewslowhouseblue

how do you feel about the corbynistas chanting 'not for sale, not for sale' every time he speaks - exactly mimicking the trump 'lock her up' chant? is that not American?
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 9:43]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

WHAT THE FECKIN HELL IS THAT CONSERVATIVE LAUNCH on 09:26 - Nov 7 with 1210 viewsBigManBlue

You almost had to laugh at how basically everything Boris said he would do, or already has done, has already been proven to be untrue, and nobody even seemed to care (I don't think it's wrong to call the 40 hospitals a blatant, knowing lie at this point). Ah well, we get what we deserve I suppose...

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

WHAT THE FECKIN HELL IS THAT CONSERVATIVE LAUNCH on 13:26 - Nov 7 with 1125 viewsHalf_Idiot

WHAT THE FECKIN HELL IS THAT CONSERVATIVE LAUNCH on 09:26 - Nov 7 by BigManBlue

You almost had to laugh at how basically everything Boris said he would do, or already has done, has already been proven to be untrue, and nobody even seemed to care (I don't think it's wrong to call the 40 hospitals a blatant, knowing lie at this point). Ah well, we get what we deserve I suppose...

I'm reminded of that "there's no press here" video that was doing the rounds not long ago.

The guy is a pathological liar!
WHAT THE FECKIN HELL IS THAT CONSERVATIVE LAUNCH on 13:34 - Nov 7 with 1110 viewsmrshallisfit

WHAT THE FECKIN HELL IS THAT CONSERVATIVE LAUNCH on 09:20 - Nov 7 by brazil1982

What an odd thing to get outraged about.

Do you get angry with the Corbyn chants and Palestinian flags being waved at the LPC?

Why is it odd to get outraged by our political elite being driven Neocon American principles. I think it would be pretty odd not to get outraged by it. We are sleep walking towards us being just another state in the Federal States of America.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024