Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have no idea if this is what got pulled earlier but.....Tory scum!! 22:58 - Nov 6 with 1287 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/nov/06/government-universal-credi

"Throughout its campaign, the DWP would summarise what it called “Myths” about universal credit and then give readers the “Facts”. The ASA looked at three of the claims — and found they weren’t facts at all. They were lies, told by the government to its own taxpayers."

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Have no idea if this is what got pulled earlier but.....Tory scum!! on 23:05 - Nov 6 with 1238 viewsHerbivore

This alone should be enough to stop decent people voting Tory and this is arguably not even the worst thing they've been involved in this week.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Have no idea if this is what got pulled earlier but.....Tory scum!! on 23:08 - Nov 6 with 1225 viewsfactual_blue

Have no idea if this is what got pulled earlier but.....Tory scum!! on 23:05 - Nov 6 by Herbivore

This alone should be enough to stop decent people voting Tory and this is arguably not even the worst thing they've been involved in this week.

Being a decent person who votes tory is impossible at any time.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Have no idea if this is what got pulled earlier but.....Tory scum!! on 23:12 - Nov 6 with 1215 viewsFixed_It

Have no idea if this is what got pulled earlier but.....Tory scum!! on 23:08 - Nov 6 by factual_blue

Being a decent person who votes tory is impossible at any time.

I know some decent people who vote Tory, so that's just silly devisive talk.

They are deluded. But essentially decent. Some of them.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Have no idea if this is what got pulled earlier but.....Tory scum!! on 23:13 - Nov 6 with 1206 viewsfactual_blue

Have no idea if this is what got pulled earlier but.....Tory scum!! on 23:12 - Nov 6 by Fixed_It

I know some decent people who vote Tory, so that's just silly devisive talk.

They are deluded. But essentially decent. Some of them.

In truth, so do I.

They are, sadly, a declining minority. The party of MacMillan and Butler is long-gone.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Have no idea if this is what got pulled earlier but.....Tory scum!! on 23:20 - Nov 6 with 1186 viewsEdmundo

How strange: the Daily Mail and Express, as well as the Telegraph, aren't showing this on their websites..

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Have no idea if this is what got pulled earlier but.....Tory scum!! on 23:30 - Nov 6 with 1168 viewsjjblue84

Keep voting for these idiots, suckers!
Have no idea if this is what got pulled earlier but.....Tory scum!! on 23:39 - Nov 6 with 1151 viewsSwansea_Blue

Have no idea if this is what got pulled earlier but.....Tory scum!! on 23:20 - Nov 6 by Edmundo

How strange: the Daily Mail and Express, as well as the Telegraph, aren't showing this on their websites..

I’m sure they’re just being extra thorough to make sure they’ve investigated all the facts and double-checked their sources. Detailed, forensic reports will be up soon.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Have no idea if this is what got pulled earlier but.....Tory scum!! on 00:19 - Nov 7 with 1104 viewsOldsmoker

Have no idea if this is what got pulled earlier but.....Tory scum!! on 23:05 - Nov 6 by Herbivore

There is a herd mentality in Britain.
When a pride of lions attack wildebeast they go for one and once they've got their kill the rest of the wildebeast calm down.
A bit like the police car on the hard shoulder who has pulled over the speeder - you can put your foot down now cos old bill is busy.
As long as it's happening to someone else and not you then why give a sh*t.
Welcome to 2019 Britain.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

Have no idea if this is what got pulled earlier but.....Tory scum!! on 07:30 - Nov 7 with 947 viewsnoggin

My Scottish mate hates the tories, but will vote for them to try and stop the SNP calling a new inde referendum. That is how mental the British voting system is.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Have no idea if this is what got pulled earlier but.....Tory scum!! on 08:21 - Nov 7 with 896 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

...and makes Ian Austen a bit of a tool....!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Have no idea if this is what got pulled earlier but.....Tory scum!! on 09:52 - Nov 7 with 840 viewsBlueBadger

Have no idea if this is what got pulled earlier but.....Tory scum!! on 23:13 - Nov 6 by factual_blue

In truth, so do I.

They are, sadly, a declining minority. The party of MacMillan and Butler is long-gone.

In the words of the Bard of Barking, 'when did it all fall apart? Sometime in the 80's when the great and the good gave way to the greedy and the mean.'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024