Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning 08:25 - Nov 7 with 7858 viewsElderGrizzly

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:30 - Nov 7 with 1137 viewsBlueBadger

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 08:47 - Nov 7 by ZedRodgers

Plenty of Jewish people who would disagree with this front page.

Remarkable that he can be called an anti-semite without anti examples of his anti-semitism.

He'd probably look a lot less like one if he stopped being mates with them and letting them off the hook when they get caught out.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:32 - Nov 7 with 1127 viewsfactual_blue

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 08:59 - Nov 7 by ZedRodgers

They've been all out against him for a while.

As far as I know it's not possible to take a newspaper to court for suggesting people don't vote for somebody. Wording is always "poll says British Jews believe Corbyn to be..." etc.

I think I've read somewhere that their avowed intention is to destroy the Labour Party.

The editor writes regularly for the express, the sun, the mail, and the telegraph.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:33 - Nov 7 with 1132 viewsDarth_Koont

I think this sums up my view of this sort of hyperbole and demonisation. And an opinion shared through the JC itself.

https://www.thejc.com/comment/comment/rabbi-s-don-t-vote-corbyn-message-will-onl

Pronouns: He/Him

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:38 - Nov 7 with 1107 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:33 - Nov 7 by Darth_Koont

I think this sums up my view of this sort of hyperbole and demonisation. And an opinion shared through the JC itself.

https://www.thejc.com/comment/comment/rabbi-s-don-t-vote-corbyn-message-will-onl

Here he is. House!!!

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:39 - Nov 7 with 1110 viewsGaryCooper

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:27 - Nov 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

*adds Gary Cooper to list of people not to waste virtual breath on.*

Hypocritical outlook just like your favourite band Crass.
Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:40 - Nov 7 with 1104 viewsBarneycurley

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:27 - Nov 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

Surely you are open enough to accept different views?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:41 - Nov 7 with 1102 viewslowhouseblue

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 08:59 - Nov 7 by ZedRodgers

As far as I know it's not possible to take a newspaper to court for suggesting people don't vote for somebody. Wording is always "poll says British Jews believe Corbyn to be..." etc.

"They've been all out against him for a while" because he has made the labour party a welcoming space for anti-semites. do you really not see why that might concern them?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:45 - Nov 7 with 1075 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:40 - Nov 7 by Barneycurley

Surely you are open enough to accept different views?

I can read them without engaging with them.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:45 - Nov 7 with 1072 viewsBlueBadger

Ah, a free-thinker who doesn't wnat to hear views from people who think freely to him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:46 - Nov 7 with 1065 viewsZedRodgers

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:41 - Nov 7 by lowhouseblue

"They've been all out against him for a while" because he has made the labour party a welcoming space for anti-semites. do you really not see why that might concern them?

Hello Mr Hyperbole

I will give you once chance to evidence how he has made Labour a welcoming space for anti-semites.

Once you are unable to do so, I will bid you good day.

No, not at the moment

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:47 - Nov 7 with 1060 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:45 - Nov 7 by BlueBadger

Ah, a free-thinker who doesn't wnat to hear views from people who think freely to him.

He dissed the 6th form maaan! He's dead to me.

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:49 - Nov 7 with 1047 viewsBarneycurley

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:45 - Nov 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

I can read them without engaging with them.

Being entrenched in someone's own opinions and views is ok but it's kind of silly if you like to think you are above all of that.

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:49 - Nov 7 with 1047 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:39 - Nov 7 by GaryCooper

Hypocritical outlook just like your favourite band Crass.

Aha....Mr Azure! Still smarting from your teenage kicking?

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:49 - Nov 7 with 1048 viewsStokieBlue

Separate to the subject at hand, I find it quite interesting that showing half of someones face in the way they have makes the individual seem more menacing. It certainly gives me that impression.

I wonder why that is - it might be something to do with how the brain goes about facial recognition and that half a face doesn't fit the usual "algorithm".

Anyway, that's enough musing - carry on.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:50 - Nov 7 with 1032 viewsGaryCooper

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:49 - Nov 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

Aha....Mr Azure! Still smarting from your teenage kicking?

I am! Crass locked us out and watched it happen, proper anarchists man!
Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:50 - Nov 7 with 1029 viewsBarneycurley

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:46 - Nov 7 by ZedRodgers

Hello Mr Hyperbole

I will give you once chance to evidence how he has made Labour a welcoming space for anti-semites.

Haha at least you are open to the suggestion.

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:54 - Nov 7 with 1019 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:49 - Nov 7 by StokieBlue

Separate to the subject at hand, I find it quite interesting that showing half of someones face in the way they have makes the individual seem more menacing. It certainly gives me that impression.

I wonder why that is - it might be something to do with how the brain goes about facial recognition and that half a face doesn't fit the usual "algorithm".

SB

And they could have gone with this...

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:54 - Nov 7 with 1020 viewslowhouseblue

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:46 - Nov 7 by ZedRodgers

Hello Mr Hyperbole

you probably don't know about this, but apparently the labour party is subject to a full investigation by the ehrc for institutional anti-semitism. the first party ever to be subject to such an investigation. the investigation was started following an initial review which found evidence of a large number of complaints of anti-semitism without there being adequate procedures or actions to respond to those complaints. hence the decision to carry our a full investigation of these institutional failings that have enabled anti-semitism to persist.

clearly either you think that a full ehrc investigation is an irrelevance or you simply hadn't heard about it. if so i'm glad to have made you aware.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:55 - Nov 7 with 1010 viewswkj

£1 bet this is the first post to get pulled off today, once people have finished pulling off to their virtual points tally.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:56 - Nov 7 with 1002 viewsZedRodgers

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:49 - Nov 7 by StokieBlue

SB

An interesting observation. I agree.

Part of their face being hidden perhaps symbolises part of their character being hidden.

No, not at the moment

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:57 - Nov 7 with 985 viewsBarneycurley

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:56 - Nov 7 by ZedRodgers

An interesting observation. I agree.

Part of their face being hidden perhaps symbolises part of their character being hidden.

The lights won't turn themselves off on the way out you know 😂

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 10:02 - Nov 7 with 960 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hello Mr Hyperbole

Well Lowhouse has offered up the statutory investigation by the EHRC. I’ll add a quote from the cross oarty HOC select committee who said in their report that Corbyn showed a lack of leadership and allowed a ‘safe space’ for those with vile attitudes towards Jewish people.

And that report was two years before the EHRC got involved.

Iron Lion Zion

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 10:05 - Nov 7 with 950 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:50 - Nov 7 by GaryCooper

I am! Crass locked us out and watched it happen, proper anarchists man!

...how have you expressed your disappointment at the ballot box in recent decades?

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 10:07 - Nov 7 with 936 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 09:32 - Nov 7 by factual_blue

I think I've read somewhere that their avowed intention is to destroy the Labour Party.

The editor writes regularly for the express, the sun, the mail, and the telegraph.

You think you read somewhere? Do you have a link to this as a direct quote.

Pollard has also written for the Guardian but you seem to have left that off your list of publications he has written for.

I have to ask, would you attempt to discredit any other member of our BAME community who was highlighting the racism their community is on the end of?

Iron Lion Zion

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 10:09 - Nov 7 with 927 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Jewish Chronicle aren’t holding back this morning on 10:07 - Nov 7 by GlasgowBlue

You think you read somewhere? Do you have a link to this as a direct quote.

Pollard has also written for the Guardian but you seem to have left that off your list of publications he has written for.

I have to ask, would you attempt to discredit any other member of our BAME community who was highlighting the racism their community is on the end of?

Russians!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024