Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ocd is a proper **** 10:13 - Nov 7 with 869 viewsgiant_stow

I've just spent half an hour trying to turn my computer on in the 'right' way and still haven't managed it.

Apologies for the self emphasis but I need to vent and shame my mad self into action.

Thanks for reading!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Ocd is a proper **** on 10:20 - Nov 7 with 827 viewsfooters

Try using the 'on' button. Works for me.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Ocd is a proper **** on 10:30 - Nov 7 with 793 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ocd is a proper **** on 10:20 - Nov 7 by footers

Try using the 'on' button. Works for me.

In Ulla's case it obviously has to be pressed with the right body part though. He's been looking at footage of Grant Halt for half an hour trying to get himself 'ready'. Oh no, hang on, he'd have needed the computer on for that.

Ignore me. Carry on.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ocd is a proper **** on 10:45 - Nov 7 with 766 viewsOldsmoker

Never rely on a computer you can't throw out of a window.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Ocd is a proper **** on 10:46 - Nov 7 with 765 viewsgiant_stow

Ocd is a proper **** on 10:30 - Nov 7 by Swansea_Blue

In Ulla's case it obviously has to be pressed with the right body part though. He's been looking at footage of Grant Halt for half an hour trying to get himself 'ready'. Oh no, hang on, he'd have needed the computer on for that.

Ignore me. Carry on.

I save myself for Adam Drury. He seems to do the meet and greets in the posh box now - dreamy!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Ocd is a proper **** on 10:49 - Nov 7 with 744 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ocd is a proper **** on 10:46 - Nov 7 by giant_stow

I save myself for Adam Drury. He seems to do the meet and greets in the posh box now - dreamy!

Obnoxious Canaries Disorder....my sympathies.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Ocd is a proper **** on 10:50 - Nov 7 with 742 viewsSteve_M

What did you do, turn the lights down and play Marvin Gaye?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ocd is a proper **** on 10:54 - Nov 7 with 728 viewsgiant_stow

Ocd is a proper **** on 10:50 - Nov 7 by Steve_M

What did you do, turn the lights down and play Marvin Gaye?

No that would be cheesy. I gently caressed her (Gertrude is my PC's name) and whispered sweet nothings in her microphone. She's happy now.

Ocd is a proper **** on 10:57 - Nov 7 with 709 viewschicoazul

Best wishes as always Ullers, that does sound like a nightmare. You budgie tw@t etc etc

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Ocd is a proper **** on 13:51 - Nov 7 with 609 viewsfactual_blue

I have CDO.

It's like OCD, but ALL THE LETTERS ARE IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER, LIKE THEY SHOULD BE.

(Hope you don't mind the pleasantry - I know it can be a socially crippling affliction)

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ocd is a proper **** on 14:14 - Nov 7 with 564 viewsgiant_stow

Ocd is a proper **** on 13:51 - Nov 7 by factual_blue

I have CDO.

It's like OCD, but ALL THE LETTERS ARE IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER, LIKE THEY SHOULD BE.

(Hope you don't mind the pleasantry - I know it can be a socially crippling affliction)

Not at all mr - its an olde but a good one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024