Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket: Impressive performance from England this morning 08:03 - Nov 8 with 464 viewsSteve_M

241/3 in a T20, NZ now 151/8 in reply.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/19297/game/1187668/new-zealand-vs-england-4t

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: Impressive performance from England this morning on 09:08 - Nov 8 with 430 viewsBigManBlue

Mad. When I started watching cricket that was considered a decent 50 over score...

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Cricket: Impressive performance from England this morning on 09:18 - Nov 8 with 420 viewsJakeITFC

Watched most of the chase, small ground so it was six or a wicket in the deep anytime a shot was played. Think Chris Jordan is giving himself a real chance of a World Cup starting place as it stands.

We’ve got a fearsome T20 unit now - I’m delighted Malan is back on the scene but also good to see Banton and Billings involved in this tour. When you add Buttler, Stokes, Archer and a few others back in it is hard to find many weaknesses.
Cricket: Impressive performance from England this morning on 09:18 - Nov 8 with 420 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket: Impressive performance from England this morning on 09:08 - Nov 8 by BigManBlue

Mad. When I started watching cricket that was considered a decent 50 over score...

Indeed!

In the old Natwest Trophy finals (and they were 60 overs per side)

If the team batting first got 240-250, it would cut to Peter West or Tony Lewis presenting the highlights, who would say 'So a stiff target for Kent/Middlesex then'

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024