Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In that brief interval between The One Show starting and changing the channel 09:01 - Nov 8 with 665 viewsGeoffSentence

I saw that Victoria Coren-Mitchell was on and the leaf on her poppy was pointing to 7 not 11!

Burn the disrespectful witch.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

In that brief interval between The One Show starting and changing the channel on 09:11 - Nov 8 with 632 viewsfactual_blue

An important person was at a veterans' event a day or so ago AND WASN'T WEARING A POPPY. AND this was at the Royal British Legion memorial village.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

In that brief interval between The One Show starting and changing the channel on 09:13 - Nov 8 with 624 viewsGeoffSentence

In that brief interval between The One Show starting and changing the channel on 09:11 - Nov 8 by factual_blue

An important person was at a veterans' event a day or so ago AND WASN'T WEARING A POPPY. AND this was at the Royal British Legion memorial village.

I think I know who you mean. I might phone someone to see if I can arrange for him to be roughed up a little.

In that brief interval between The One Show starting and changing the channel on 09:23 - Nov 8 with 598 viewsfactual_blue

In that brief interval between The One Show starting and changing the channel on 09:13 - Nov 8 by GeoffSentence

I think I know who you mean. I might phone someone to see if I can arrange for him to be roughed up a little.

It wasn't him. In fact it wasn't a male at all....
[Post edited 8 Nov 2019 9:24]

In that brief interval between The One Show starting and changing the channel on 09:28 - Nov 8 with 591 viewsGeoffSentence

In that brief interval between The One Show starting and changing the channel on 09:23 - Nov 8 by factual_blue

It wasn't him. In fact it wasn't a male at all....
[Post edited 8 Nov 2019 9:24]

Gosh! Do you mean HER.

The Royal British Legion may have to consider renaming themselves.

In that brief interval between The One Show starting and changing the channel on 09:37 - Nov 8 with 576 viewsfactual_blue

In that brief interval between The One Show starting and changing the channel on 09:28 - Nov 8 by GeoffSentence

Gosh! Do you mean HER.

The Royal British Legion may have to consider renaming themselves.

She - quite correctly in my view - doesn't wear a poppy at all until Remembrance Weekend - the RAH do and then the Cenotaph.

We should all follow her lead.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024