Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Electoral Commission ought to be having a look at these fellas 09:13 - Nov 8 with 2751 viewsZedRodgers

Finally an admission.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/liberal-democrats-apologise-for-distrib

"Leaflets were posted through doors in Putney which wrongly credited trusted polling firm YouGov for data suggesting the party was neck-and-neck with the Tories. The projections actually came from a company that is not a member of the British Polling Council and uses national polls to forecast local voter intention."

After lots of heel digging from Swinson, Berger et al. Quite a remarkable campaign so far from those who are happy to point out the voter manipulation of VoteLeave/Leave.EU during the referendum.

No, not at the moment

The Electoral Commission ought to be having a look at these fellas on 15:34 - Nov 8 with 447 viewsHerbivore

The Electoral Commission ought to be having a look at these fellas on 15:23 - Nov 8 by BlueBadger

All of eh big three seem to be taking it in turns to demonstrate how utterly unsuited for public office they are. almost as if no-one wants to take charge of this whole sorry clusterf*ck.

It's like a game of musical chairs where nobody wants to sit down.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The Electoral Commission ought to be having a look at these fellas on 15:43 - Nov 8 with 439 viewsBugs

The Electoral Commission ought to be having a look at these fellas on 09:47 - Nov 8 by longtimefan

And as I've said before I wouldn't trust any politician further than I could throw them.

I thought she had some kind of strange west country accent, I had no idea she was Scottish.
The Electoral Commission ought to be having a look at these fellas on 15:50 - Nov 8 with 434 viewsjaykay

The Electoral Commission ought to be having a look at these fellas on 09:32 - Nov 8 by giant_stow

It's a little bit tragic.

They seem to have taken inspiration from how the tories are going about things at the moment, but that look really doesn't suit them.

maybe some former tories have joined them

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024