Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Callum Connolly playing at centre back for Lincoln tomorrow (n/t) 09:34 - Nov 8 with 685 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Callum Connolly playing at centre back for Lincoln tomorrow (n/t) on 09:41 - Nov 8 with 665 viewsartsbossbeard

One of my favourite players in a town shirt for a number of years.

Somewhat surprising to see him play right back for Wigan last season and now centre back?

Great engine, quite the waste..

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Will he be able to handle...... on 09:44 - Nov 8 with 648 viewsBloots

....us pumping balls up to Jordan Roberts' head?

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Callum Connolly playing at centre back for Lincoln tomorrow (n/t) on 10:13 - Nov 8 with 563 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Callum Connolly playing at centre back for Lincoln tomorrow (n/t) on 09:41 - Nov 8 by artsbossbeard

One of my favourite players in a town shirt for a number of years.

Somewhat surprising to see him play right back for Wigan last season and now centre back?

Great engine, quite the waste..

Agreed actually.

Loved a crunching tackle.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024