Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"The girls who took it too far with their Halloween costumes" 10:20 - Nov 8 with 4338 viewsgiant_stow

Which one's your favorite? Batwoman for me.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

"The girls who took it too far with their Halloween costumes" on 10:34 - Nov 8 with 4271 viewsGeoffSentence

This is good news for me. It means that I am not the only one targeted with click-bait featuring attractive large-breasted women. Therefore I am not an oddity.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

"The girls who took it too far with their Halloween costumes" on 10:38 - Nov 8 with 4254 viewsgiant_stow

"The girls who took it too far with their Halloween costumes" on 10:34 - Nov 8 by GeoffSentence

This is good news for me. It means that I am not the only one targeted with click-bait featuring attractive large-breasted women. Therefore I am not an oddity.

Unless we're both weirdos?

I put you down for superwoman then.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

"The girls who took it too far with their Halloween costumes" on 10:40 - Nov 8 with 4240 viewschicoazul

I wish I got ads like that on here. All I ever get is holidays for Tel Aviv and skincare lotions. The internet must think i'm gay.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

(No subject) on 10:46 - Nov 8 with 4207 viewsgiant_stow

"The girls who took it too far with their Halloween costumes" on 10:40 - Nov 8 by chicoazul

I wish I got ads like that on here. All I ever get is holidays for Tel Aviv and skincare lotions. The internet must think i'm gay.

I had no idea how fruity my searches must be - thought i was a good boy. Anyway, specially for you:

https://ibb.co/p1HGzFM
[Post edited 8 Nov 2019 10:47]

(No subject) on 10:49 - Nov 8 with 4185 viewschicoazul

(No subject) on 10:46 - Nov 8 by giant_stow

I had no idea how fruity my searches must be - thought i was a good boy. Anyway, specially for you:

https://ibb.co/p1HGzFM
[Post edited 8 Nov 2019 10:47]

Some SEO guy explained to me once that if your internet history shows you are into football, cars, tools or whatever - manly stuff - you will get ads with tasty young ladies on all the time.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

"The girls who took it too far with their Halloween costumes" on 10:56 - Nov 8 with 4168 viewsGeoffSentence

"The girls who took it too far with their Halloween costumes" on 10:38 - Nov 8 by giant_stow

I haven't clicked on it. I have learnt from experience that those click bait pictures of attractive large breasted women never come up with the goods.

(No subject) on 10:58 - Nov 8 with 4157 viewsGeoffSentence

(No subject) on 10:49 - Nov 8 by chicoazul

Some SEO guy explained to me once that if your internet history shows you are into football, cars, tools or whatever - manly stuff - you will get ads with tasty young ladies on all the time.

More good news then. I get to enjoy all this pervy stuff not because I am a pervert but because I like football. Or at least that is the excuse I can use with WifeSentence.

"The girls who took it too far with their Halloween costumes" on 11:01 - Nov 8 with 4142 viewscaught-in-limbo

"The girls who took it too far with their Halloween costumes" on 10:40 - Nov 8 by chicoazul

Tel Aviv holidays and skincare products for me too, along with fashionable boots and other footwear and I'm not gay either.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Login to get fewer ads

"The girls who took it too far with their Halloween costumes" on 11:11 - Nov 8 with 4105 viewsGeoffSentence

"The girls who took it too far with their Halloween costumes" on 11:01 - Nov 8 by caught-in-limbo

Tel Aviv holidays and skincare products for me too, along with fashionable boots and other footwear and I'm not gay either.

The click bait goes when you are logged in. So if you want to sexy women in fancy dress, simply logout and go to the bottom of the page.

"The girls who took it too far with their Halloween costumes" on 11:31 - Nov 8 with 4057 viewsGeoffSentence

"The girls who took it too far with their Halloween costumes" on 10:38 - Nov 8 by giant_stow

Gave in. Clicked on it. As usual for click-bait it was a massive disappointment. But yeah superwoman, or batwoman, or the black panther.

"The girls who took it too far with their Halloween costumes" on 13:05 - Nov 8 with 3901 viewsBigManBlue

Whichever one I'm looking at during any given moment.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

(No subject) on 14:56 - Nov 8 with 3719 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"The girls who took it too far with their Halloween costumes" on 11:01 - Nov 8 by caught-in-limbo

I seem to really like ladies dresses and various close fitting items of women's clothing....probably cos I don't allow tracking.

Edit...so Ulla is it worth clicking on?
[Post edited 8 Nov 2019 14:57]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

"The girls who took it too far with their Halloween costumes" on 14:59 - Nov 8 with 3707 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....and the things women wear to the airport!

(No subject) on 15:13 - Nov 8 with 3672 viewsgiant_stow

(No subject) on 14:56 - Nov 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

I seem to really like ladies dresses and various close fitting items of women's clothing....probably cos I don't allow tracking.

I didn't click myself, so can't say - just the add alone was enough.

(No subject) on 17:16 - Nov 8 with 3526 viewsGeoffSentence

(No subject) on 14:56 - Nov 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

It is proper click bait so no.

It kind of goes like this

Page after page of ugly blokes and other ordinary photos
Just at the point that you are getting tired of it all the superwoman photo appears
Followed by page after page of ordinariness
Then again just at the point of boredom batwoman pops up
and so it goes until the black panther pops up
them I gave up

(No subject) on 17:41 - Nov 8 with 3485 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

(No subject) on 17:16 - Nov 8 by GeoffSentence

It is proper click bait so no.

It kind of goes like this

Page after page of ugly blokes and other ordinary photos
Just at the point that you are getting tired of it all the superwoman photo appears
Followed by page after page of ordinariness
Then again just at the point of boredom batwoman pops up
and so it goes until the black panther pops up
them I gave up

Great work Mr Sentence...thankyou for saving me some finger work!

(No subject) on 18:09 - Nov 8 with 3449 viewsGeoffSentence

(No subject) on 17:41 - Nov 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

Great work Mr Sentence...thankyou for saving me some finger work!

I can be quite persistent in my 'research' activities.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024