Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All this politics talks is getting people into trouble as usual 17:41 - Nov 8 with 2212 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

What's your favorite Indian dish?

Call me boring but I still love Tandoori if done in a clay oven to perfection.

Lamb Rogan josh is decent as well
All this politics talks is getting people into trouble as usual on 18:42 - Nov 8 with 532 viewsSwansea_Blue

All this politics talks is getting people into trouble as usual on 18:34 - Nov 8 by caught-in-limbo

One nationality. 2.25 languages.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2019 18:35]

Ah, that’s where I’m getting confoosed.

Jalfrezi for me in a UK restaurant. It all goes out of the window on the subcontinent. The best curry I ever had was in a lodge in Pakistan where we were the only guests for a month (the Taliban seemed to put others off for some reason). The dish had a name, but it was meaningless, as we had it each night and it was different each time, depending on what they had I suppose.

The hottest curry I’ve ever had was in the Lowestoft Tandoori, last Easter Sunday. Oh my life, it was nuts, but tasty too. Nice little place, I’d recommend it for anyone stuck in Lowestoft.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

All this politics talks is getting people into trouble as usual on 18:45 - Nov 8 with 522 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

All this politics talks is getting people into trouble as usual on 18:42 - Nov 8 by Swansea_Blue

Jalfrezi for me in a UK restaurant. It all goes out of the window on the subcontinent. The best curry I ever had was in a lodge in Pakistan where we were the only guests for a month (the Taliban seemed to put others off for some reason). The dish had a name, but it was meaningless, as we had it each night and it was different each time, depending on what they had I suppose.

The hottest curry I’ve ever had was in the Lowestoft Tandoori, last Easter Sunday. Oh my life, it was nuts, but tasty too. Nice little place, I’d recommend it for anyone stuck in Lowestoft.

From Pakistan to Lowestoft eh. That's an adventure.
All this politics talks is getting people into trouble as usual on 18:54 - Nov 8 with 503 viewsNewcyBlue

All this politics talks is getting people into trouble as usual on 18:42 - Nov 8 by Swansea_Blue

I went ashore in Pakistan.

Was told afterwards that I shouldn’t have as the Taliban were very active in the area at the time.

Had the best biryani I have ever tasted.

People I met were very welcoming.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

All this politics talks is getting people into trouble as usual on 18:56 - Nov 8 with 494 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

All this politics talks is getting people into trouble as usual on 18:54 - Nov 8 by NewcyBlue

Was told afterwards that I shouldn’t have as the Taliban were very active in the area at the time.

Tough people, some of the only to stand up to the Russians, so I assume the curry is decent.
All this politics talks is getting people into trouble as usual on 19:10 - Nov 8 with 478 viewsSwansea_Blue

All this politics talks is getting people into trouble as usual on 18:54 - Nov 8 by NewcyBlue

Truck stop biryanis are the best. Yeah, funny place. The people where we were (in the north) were looking out for us as they hated the Taliban, but it was a bit nervy at times. It would be an amazing place to work/visit if the could sort themselves out.

All this politics talks is getting people into trouble as usual on 19:14 - Nov 8 with 469 viewsSwansea_Blue

All this politics talks is getting people into trouble as usual on 18:45 - Nov 8 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

From Pakistan to Lowestoft eh. That's an adventure.

I’m the TWTD Phileas Fogg. But without a servant, have never saved a princess, are not being tracked by the police (hopefully ) and don’t go anywhere any more. Apart from that, I’m just like him.

All this politics talks is getting people into trouble as usual on 19:50 - Nov 8 with 455 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

All this politics talks is getting people into trouble as usual on 19:14 - Nov 8 by Swansea_Blue

I’m the TWTD Phileas Fogg. But without a servant, have never saved a princess, are not being tracked by the police (hopefully ) and don’t go anywhere any more. Apart from that, I’m just like him.

I bet the hiking is good out there!
All this politics talks is getting people into trouble as usual on 19:51 - Nov 8 with 453 viewscaught-in-limbo

All this politics talks is getting people into trouble as usual on 18:56 - Nov 8 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Tough people, some of the only to stand up to the Russians, so I assume the curry is decent.

Eh?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024