Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are they opening any more of the ground tomorrow ? 17:49 - Nov 8 with 1332 viewsTJS

Looks like nearly all tickets have been sold in available stands on the website.
Are they opening any more of the ground tomorrow ? on 18:21 - Nov 8 with 1283 viewsgeg1992

Was wondering the same, surely they have to. I imagine there will be a lot of last minute decidsrs with a game like this

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Are they opening any more of the ground tomorrow ? on 22:22 - Nov 8 with 1139 viewsVaughan8

I hope not. I’ve got tickets where I don’t really want cos it’s the only place I could get 4 in a row!!! Haha
Are they opening any more of the ground tomorrow ? on 08:49 - Nov 9 with 938 viewsEly_Blue

you would imagine they have printed a certain amount of tickets to sell on the gate though so dont judge what you see online as being what is actually sold

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Are they opening any more of the ground tomorrow ? on 09:10 - Nov 9 with 922 viewsclive_baker

I think they’ve gone too extreme with the closures. A friend of mine isn’t bothering as there’s no 2 tickets left next to each other, and that’s been the case since yesterday. Only c 50 left in total he reckons.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Are they opening any more of the ground tomorrow ? on 09:17 - Nov 9 with 902 viewsxrayspecs

Are they opening any more of the ground tomorrow ? on 09:10 - Nov 9 by clive_baker

I think they’ve gone too extreme with the closures. A friend of mine isn’t bothering as there’s no 2 tickets left next to each other, and that’s been the case since yesterday. Only c 50 left in total he reckons.

About half the north stand disappeared from sale yesterday so am assuming the club have printed tickets for sale on turnstile. If club had genuinely sold out most of available tickets, then they will open new areas.
Are they opening any more of the ground tomorrow ? on 09:31 - Nov 9 with 859 viewsrunaround

Are they opening any more of the ground tomorrow ? on 09:17 - Nov 9 by xrayspecs

About half the north stand disappeared from sale yesterday so am assuming the club have printed tickets for sale on turnstile. If club had genuinely sold out most of available tickets, then they will open new areas.

Just looking on itfc direct & tickets in upper Ramsey block 1 now available
Are they opening any more of the ground tomorrow ? on 11:19 - Nov 9 with 764 viewsDublinBlue84

Are they opening any more of the ground tomorrow ? on 09:31 - Nov 9 by runaround

Just looking on itfc direct & tickets in upper Ramsey block 1 now available

Are they going to allow people to go into upper who bought the lower? I'd prefer upper for a better view (normally near middle in Co-Op upper) but now have a central lower tier ticket.

Seems they only have the far left section of Sir Alf block 1 open though, so middle lower is probably better than left upper side.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024