Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I need Norwich to score 1 goal for my acca to win 21:28 - Nov 8 with 1099 viewsOsborneOneNil

Weird feeling.
I need Norwich to score 1 goal for my acca to win on 21:31 - Nov 8 with 1089 viewsBloomBlue

Good chance they will now with the Watford red card
I need Norwich to score 1 goal for my acca to win on 21:46 - Nov 8 with 1057 viewsOsborneOneNil

I need Norwich to score 1 goal for my acca to win on 21:31 - Nov 8 by BloomBlue

Good chance they will now with the Watford red card

Norwich are awful tho.
I need Norwich to score 1 goal for my acca to win on 22:02 - Nov 8 with 1004 viewsBloomBlue

I need Norwich to score 1 goal for my acca to win on 21:46 - Nov 8 by OsborneOneNil

Norwich are awful tho.

The danger for them this season was always Pukki wouldn't replicate his scoring form and they dont have anyone else to score goals. He started with a few and not sure if he has lost form or the opposition have worked out how to stop him, but he has stopped scoring and therefore Norwich have.
I need Norwich to score 1 goal for my acca to win on 22:03 - Nov 8 with 994 viewsallezlesbleus

I need Norwich to score 1 goal for my acca to win on 22:02 - Nov 8 by BloomBlue

The danger for them this season was always Pukki wouldn't replicate his scoring form and they dont have anyone else to score goals. He started with a few and not sure if he has lost form or the opposition have worked out how to stop him, but he has stopped scoring and therefore Norwich have.

Happy days
I need Norwich to score 1 goal for my acca to win on 22:11 - Nov 8 with 956 viewsbackwaywhen

Rather lose my bet !
I need Norwich to score 1 goal for my acca to win on 23:16 - Nov 8 with 894 viewsTractorWood

I need Norwich to score 1 goal for my acca to win on 22:02 - Nov 8 by BloomBlue

It's the latter. He's just marked out of games.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I need Norwich to score 1 goal for my acca to win on 06:36 - Nov 9 with 797 viewsOsborneOneNil

I need Norwich to score 1 goal for my acca to win on 22:11 - Nov 8 by backwaywhen

Rather lose my bet !

A 1-2 loss would’ve been fine!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024