Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm not going for this cup game because. 03:48 - Nov 9 with 1661 viewsharlingblue

I'm not going to this cup game, because my season ticket stand seat is not available to me. I should have the right to support the team with those around me. I have felt so sad that The FA Cup has meant so little to some of our Managers of the past, perhaps even PL, ME, when it meant so much to the fans of the past. This is the only tournament that links grass root football to The Premiership. When we care, I will be there.
PS: if they open up the CO-OP Stand, I will be there.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 4:20]
I'm not going for this cup game because. on 07:01 - Nov 9 with 1530 viewsmonytowbray

ok boomer.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I'm not going for this cup game because. on 07:13 - Nov 9 with 1504 viewsHerbivore

First world problems, bro.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'm not going for this cup game because. on 07:17 - Nov 9 with 1492 views44_not_out

Do you feel better, now that’s off your chest?
I'm not going for this cup game because. on 07:27 - Nov 9 with 1482 viewsuefacup81

Paradoxically enough, if you didn't take that attitude and went anyway, there'd be more chance of them opening up the top tier of the Pioneer and you being able to get your seat.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

I'm not going for this cup game because. on 09:46 - Nov 9 with 1299 viewsBLUEBEAT

Your seat was made available solely to you before they went on general sale.

Poll: W or W

I'm not going for this cup game because. on 09:50 - Nov 9 with 1280 viewsgainsboroughblue

Is this is a poem?
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 9:50]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I'm not going for this cup game because. on 09:57 - Nov 9 with 1252 viewsEwan_Oozami

My normal ST seat is in Upper Co-op, but today I'm in the middle of SBR Block 5 with Eldest Oozami - who says she prefers the bantz in SBR, the Upper Co-op is far too quiet she reckons.....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I'm not going for this cup game because. on 10:00 - Nov 9 with 1241 viewsfabian_illness

I feel your pain mate.

I’m going to run on the pitch naked around the 26 minute mark in protest.
Login to get fewer ads

I'm not going for this cup game because. on 10:07 - Nov 9 with 1215 viewsEwan_Oozami

I'm not going for this cup game because. on 10:00 - Nov 9 by fabian_illness

I feel your pain mate.

I’m going to run on the pitch naked around the 26 minute mark in protest.

You've done it now....just wait for the chants of "Fabian, Fabian, Fabian" in the 26th minute.....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I'm not going for this cup game because. on 10:39 - Nov 9 with 1168 viewsfabian_illness

I'm not going for this cup game because. on 10:07 - Nov 9 by Ewan_Oozami

You've done it now....just wait for the chants of "Fabian, Fabian, Fabian" in the 26th minute.....

If enough people shout, I’ll give the ref my best helicopter impression.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024